name the bunny

by fairchild 30 Replies latest jw friends

• fairchild
    fairchild

Lol, this is getting a bit frustrating. As soon as I have time, I am going to browse around, perhaps there is a walk-through link somewhere. I am definitely stuck now. And like you, I can't think of any answer that could have been wrong. The person who gave the tip also said that there is a more "specific" answer to the question just a few links past microwave oven... where did we not give a "more specific" answer? I'm still thinking that robinhood has got to be the weakest link, because there doesn't seem to be much doubt about the other answers.

Please let me know if you come up with something.

• fairchild
    fairchild

Old soul, I think I found the mistake. Right after robinhood, we saw a picture of Burns and a quote.. "To see ourselves as ? see us". It got me thinking, because "ourselves" was spelled the Scots way. So I browsed around and found a list of Scots words he used. "Others" in his language was "ithers". I typed it in and it works. Here is the following link after I typed it in..

http://www.simplecodeworks.com/mazito-3/ithers/

I am going to pursue this path when I come home from work.

• OldSoul
    OldSoul

It leads to Plato, whose real name is Aristocles (but that leads to nothing).

then "click here to continue"

picks up at: http://www.simplecodeworks.com/mazito/dark/index.html

the only word that advance you to another page is "explode", I have no clue why it doesn't belong...begins with a vowel?

Aristotle's famous quote ends in "liberty"

"31, 75, 119, 1513, 1917, 2321, 2725" increases each number by 4, e.g. 3+4 is 7, 1+4 is 5 = 75, 7+4 is 11, 5+4 is 9 = 119, and so on. 27+4 is 31, 25+4 is 29 = 3129.

DEAD END

Unless I answered something wrong (entirely possible) it is a dead end faster than the other path.

Respectfully,
    OldSoul

• fairchild
    fairchild

Hi old soul,

I figured out where it went wrong.

paris 1

corn 2

fallingasleep 17

25239 5

daisy 70

mercury 52

alcohol 21

refrigerator 88

microwaveoven 18

machupicchu 32

click to continue 71

what is the

following t

5127 81

graphite 47

rigel 97

This is a copy from my word document. The numbers are the room numbers.

You need to go all the way back to "rigel". Rigel was the last right answer. This takes you to the question how many minutes it takes for the earth to turn on its axis (or something like that). The answer is 1436 minutes, and not 1440. That's why we have a leap year every once in a while. Hehe.

After you fill out 1436 and go to the next page, the name of the person you will see there is johnwilkesbooth. *Note, you have to exit the game somewhere, I *think* it's after 1436, can't remember exactly. More about this in a minute.

Then you will see this..

sum of the

here numbers

63 3942

Now, this is the other half of the paper we saw earlier in the game (thank goodness I copied it, lol)

The first half looked like this..

what is the

following t

5127 81

After this, you will see some dinosaur creatures, make sure to name each specific kind. If you need help, let me know, I am just past the dinosaur part, working on a su doku puzzle now which is giving me a hard time, but I'll solve it before going to bed.

As said above, at one point (I think it is after the answer to the earth rotation question) it will make you exit the game. don't panic, this is normal. Once you're out, you will be back in the room with the computer. Do not use the computer, otherwise it will take you back all the way to the beginning of the game. There is something else you need to do instead. Let me know if you need any hints, hehe.

Also, if you wish, we could continue this through e-mail, as it seems like it's just the two of us here, we're taking up JWD cyber space, lol, and each time I log on I have to go search for this thread.

It's up to you.. I am going to work on the su doku puzzle now.

cheers.

• OldSoul
    OldSoul

Thanks. Figured out the Su Doku puzzle on alligator, takes you to a "Caesar Shift" encryption puzzle.

• OldSoul
    OldSoul

Caesar Shift key is 19.

Answer to question takes you to cartoon that became Mickey Mouse.

Then to world's largest volcano. Going to bed for tonight. Happy hunting!

OldSoul

• fairchild
    fairchild

The largest known volcano is on Mars, it is the olympus mons. This takes us to a caesar cypher. The caesar cypher question is "what is the largest known prime number whose digits are odd and unique"

The answer is 95731

This takes us to a cartoon or something, asking for the name of her creator. I think the answer is buell. Now we are going to a puzzle of some sorts.

I'd say the answer is mixedmetaphor.

The next answer is NOT apache like I thought at first.

From there we need to name a painting, and this takes us to another su doku puzzle, which I will be doing right now.

Let me know if you're with me so far.

• fairchild
    fairchild

okay, I got some work done, but I'm dead tired. Just posting this before logging off.

After the su doku puzzle, the question arises.. "a person who works too much would be called an.." the answer is "workic", and NOT "workaholic" like I first had. If you fill out workaholic, it will take you to either mandelbrot or julia two links later, but we already know that both lead to a dead end.

This is what I have so far.. (don't read this if you want to get there on your own)

paris 1

corn 2

fallingasleep 17

25239 5

daisy 70

mercury 52

alcohol 21

refrigerator 88

microwaveoven 18

machupicchu 32

click to continue 71

what is the

following t

5127 81

graphite 47

rigel 97

1436 55 or 56

johnwilkesbooth 116

sum of the

here numbers

63 3942 room 127

17232 room 179

apatosaurus 163

triceratops 172

stegosaurus 153

alligator 142

942867135 room 192

bishop 160

steamboatwillie 157

olympusmons 193

95731 room 120

buell 106

mixedmetaphor 161

potawatomi 135

persistenceofmemory 144

712485369 room 105

start with any who

ply that number by

to the result. Then

by three. And final

the number that you

with. what number do

click to continue room 110

I am 98% sure that those are the right answers so far. Apparently, when you advance with the right answers, you come to a half question, then a few links later you see the other half of the question. So, this is what I use as a point of reference. If I see a "click to continue" but I don't see a half question, then I know that it went wrong somewhere between the click to continue and the last half question we saw.

• fairchild
    fairchild

Old soul,

I finally finished mazito3, and I kept a file of all the room numbers and dead ends. I am currently playing mazito1 which is a lot easier.

How are you doing in the game? Are you still playing? Let me know if you need any help.

• OldSoul
    OldSoul

I had to postpone it, the game started eating too much time...it is addictive.

Thanks for the introduction to it, though! Can I ask for hints when I pick it back up again?

OldSoul

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit