Iphone Overlapping(?) Generations?

by pixel 5 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• pixel
    pixel

KillerJones, from this other thread, made an interesting comment (http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/94810001/you-might-j-w?page=4#/96370003.) I don't remember if it has been discussed before here, but take a look:

How many Iphone's generation do you see?

1) 4 (counting every new design change as one).

2) 1 overlapping.

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe

I love to correct JWs anytime they talk about iphone generations (or any group of generations) and say "don't you mean overlapping generation?"

The looks I get are priceless.

• cappytan
    cappytan
    Don't forget iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. Or is that an overlapping one too?
  • steve2
    steve2

I once walked along a beach whose waves kept overlapping the shore and I swear I was so oblivious to the warnings, I almost drowned. It required much effort to save my life!

For what it's worth, please learn from my foolish disregard of warning signs. Please, please approach overlapping generations with much caution.

I almost did not live to tell the story - which very likely will be the fate that befalls  those sincere souls who foolishly cling to the notion of trying to save themselves from the foolish pride of propping up the 1914 doctrine with something as hazardous as " overlapping generations".

There has to be a safer, more dignified way to save the 1914 doctrine! :) Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

These days, I can't read or hear the term "generation" in any context without the word "overlapping" lurking in the back of my noggin.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

I'm a uber duber jw so I see only one, true "overlapping generation" Iphone. You damn apostates probable use a Galaxy!

just saying!

eyeuse2badub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit