PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION AGAINST ANIMAL CRUELTY

by Sam the Man 41 Replies latest jw friends

• enigmatic
    enigmatic

i signed, thats horrible! i am a fisherman and i know you dont need live dogs and cats to catch sharks!

• Sam the Man
    Sam the Man

Thanks Enigmatic!

• acsot
    acsot

oh my god how absolutely horrible! I signed the petition.

• Sam the Man
    Sam the Man

Thanks Ascot!

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

This is an absolute outrage. I signed the petition. Those bastards are lucky I'm not in charge over there. If I had my way, I would take anyone caught engaging in that kind of activity, shove a giant hook through their nose & mouth, and toss them over the side of a boat & let them see how it feels. Unbelievable. Captial punishment for people who are cruel to animals!

• Sam the Man
    Sam the Man

I'm with ya low key. It really makes me sick. I am sorry to have to show you guys this, but I am thankfull to you all for signing! The response has been great... many people signing now, and I hope something gets done. WHERE ARE THE TWO PEACEKEEPING WONDER BOYS BUSH AND BLAIR NOW

• JH
    JH

Signed

• shera
    shera

I signed it and didn't read...

• JH
    JH
    I signed it and didn't read...

Same thing here Shera

• horrible life
    horrible life

I saved a dog today!!!!!!! Went to pick up child wonder at school. I was at the 4 way stop, ready to turn left. It was the truck, to my rights turn to go. No other cars around. I looked, and had to look again, to see if what I saw was real. A. dark, grey and black, spotted Dalmation type dog, was hanging by a chain, over the side. His tippy-toes barely touched the pavement. He didn't look like he minded though. Just hanging there. I honked. Thank goodness, he didn't go, thinking I was honking for him to hurry.

He looks over his right shoulder, I guess to count dogs. Was supposed to be 3 total. OH, one short ! He opened his door, saw the dog and put him back in the bed. He never looked my way again. I went on. HL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit