PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION AGAINST ANIMAL CRUELTY

by Sam the Man 41 Replies latest jw friends

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

signed. thanks Sam.

TS

• Sam the Man
    Sam the Man

Thank you everybody, I am sorry to have to bring this to your attention and to have to show you it. It helps me though to realise that I am amongst friends who all see this as completely vile. Thank you for showing me that people care.

• Preston
    Preston

- Preston

• kls
    kls

How can i sign without reading or looking at it . I can't ,animal cruelty is something i cannot handle

• kls
    kls

Nevermind . I signed now depressed and in tearsThanks for giving us heads up on this and i hope it helps to stop this sickness.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

I am just sick! I just cant believe that pic. Signed it too! I would like to put them bastards on that hook and see how they like it!

• Sam the Man
    Sam the Man

Thanks for signing everyone, Buttlight, thats exactly what I thought, these horrible people... and there is supposed to be a God?

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

dogs and cats and us share a common ancestor.

technically, we are equal to them, even though we have big brains and are mostly hairless.

the fact that we treat other mammals like this, is testament to the fact that many other apes have no f-ing clue of who we are and where we come from.

that said, there will always be suffering. if you eat vegitables or wash your hands with anti-bacterial soap, you are also killing other organisms with whom we share a common ancestor.

that that said, we should still do what we can to treat others as they would treat us, including other animals.

• Sam the Man
    Sam the Man

Well put. I cant/wont argue with that. Let and let live, thats what I say.

• Sam the Man
    Sam the Man

Bump!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit