The story of my life (part 1)

by onacruse 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

BG I was thinking of the same thing... if the 52 next installments are weekly a 54th will be needed

Seriously: nice to read you Craig.

• jgnat
    jgnat

It's a tough slog to write it all down. The closer I got to NOW, the more painful it became. I uncovered all kinds of unresolved feelings. It turns out that life is ALWAYS a work-in-progress. It never packages up like the sitcoms, in neat little half-hour segments.

I'm here, cheering on the sidelines.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat
    BG I was thinking of the same thing... if the 52 next installments are weekly a 54th will be needed

LOL!

LOL @ Andi!
    Craig, does this mean there are 52 more installments to this story?
    Spoken like someone who's talked to Craig! I think I'm on installment......ummm 40ish? But I'm enjoying every minute of it!

Katie, I have to tell you the day I spoke with you and Craig, I remember it very clearly. Strange. I was on my patio with a glass of iced tea, watching a couple people in our apartment complex play tennis right below me. They were rather intense and NOT playing for fun, because they kept glaring at me as I guffawed listening to your entertaining husband. Mozz being a serious tennis player himself, made me come inside to hee-haw. Said it was rude or something. LOL!

• bem
    bem
    Katie, I have to tell you the day I spoke with you and Craig, I remember it very clearly. Strange. I was on my patio with a glass of iced tea, watching a couple people in our apartment complex play tennis right below me. They were rather intense and NOT playing for fun, because they kept glaring at me as I guffawed listening to your entertaining husband. Mozz being a serious tennis player himself, made me come inside to hee-haw. Said it was rude or something. LOL!

(((Andi))) Thats a Cute Story.

Craig, I encourage you to go on.

• onacruse
    onacruse

roflmao...naw, I won't bore you all to tears with a year-by-year account.

However, I needed to set the psychological "stage" upon which most of my life has been played, with me as one of the minor actors--even though I thought it was otherwise.

And, yes, it is painful, recounting these experiences. But purgative, as well.

So, on with it.

• talesin
    talesin

craig,

It is so good to see you venting, and sharing your experience ... it is valuable in so many ways ... and I am looking forward to reading your experience. I think that in some ways, it may mirror mine, in that we were both raised 'in the truth'. They betryayed you in a large way, and it is obvious to me that it hurt your soul deeply. I truly hope that talking about your experience with us, will help you to heal, and please know, that I for one, am with you on your journey to a new and better life.

xo

tal

• jaffacake
    jaffacake

Onacruse,

I'm really looking forward to the whole story, but I'm going away for 3 weeks on Wednesday, so I'll catch up later.

Unless I can get online at Epcot...

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I await with keen anticiption the rest of the story

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit