This One Is For Scholar And His Celebrated WT Scholars

by Honesty 68 Replies latest watchtower bible

• OldSoul
    OldSoul

Well, if "good standing" means I can start preaching again any time I want and I am not on any restrictions...so am I.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I went on the ministry this morning and placed 4 magazines

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    I went on the ministry this morning and placed 4 magazines

Why?

• scholar
    scholar

Cygnus

I thank you for your criticism. Scholar is a dummy and not very bright at anythning and that is why he is unworthy of being credited as one of those'celebrated WT scholars'. Scholar hangs his head in shame but the only time he can raise his head is when he ably defends Wt biblical chronology and so he does have some purpose after all.

scholar JW

• Leolaia
    Leolaia
    Scholar is a dummy and not very bright at anythning

But but but but but.... aren't you a "scholar"?

so he does have some purpose after all.

It's good that you know your place. Now get back to scrubbing the floors before you get delusions of grandeur.

• steve2
    steve2
    I thank you for your criticism. Scholar is a dummy and not very bright at anythning and that is why he is unworthy of being credited as one of those'celebrated WT scholars'. Scholar hangs his head in shame but the only time he can raise his head is when he ably defends Wt biblical chronology and so he does have some purpose after all.

scholar JW

What a load of self-serving nonsense! Humbling himself then signing off with the title of scholar after all that. Please! Look, how can you take the word of a man who is not being true to his own JW beliefs? I have reluctantly come to the conclusion that, while he may have been in the past, scholar is not an active JW in good standing.

'Raises his head when he ably defends Wt biblical chronology'? No. Furtively posts on this site and keeps it from his fellow believers? No. Ex-Jw? Possibly? Deliberately making provocative comments on this site in order to stir up other ex-Jws? Getting much warmer!

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

And when will that be?

• scholar
    scholar

Jeffro

Since January 7, 2001

scholar JW

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    Since January 7, 2001

Sorry scholar, my mistake. I thought you meant that you had actually had some success, not that you were merely defending it.

• Narkissos
    Narkissos
    Have you ever noticed that the copies of the Watchtower extremely rarely have any spelling or grammar mistakes (English versions anyway)? My point is, language is darn difficult and if FW really was the principal translator of the NWT, not to mention prolific author of Watchtower books and magazine articles, then I think he did a heck of a job.

Cygnus,

Just next to the Writing or Translation Departments in Bethel there is a Proofreading Dept. The French one was very good.

The Watchtower spelling or grammar had little to do with FWF's; and even if FWF could spell English properly that wouldn't make him a Hebrew and Greek scholar.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit