Franklin J says hello and thank you

by franklin J 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Es
    Es

Its good to hear from you Franklin J, Im so sorry for the losses in your family. Thinking of you

es

• OldSoul
    OldSoul

Knocked the wind out of me, (((Franklin))). I am glad that you are sounding rational, I'm not so sure I would be doing as well. Whatever you need, just say the word. A phone call, time away, whatever.

It is a good thing that you have a great relationship and family to help each other cope. You have my prayers too.

Respectfully,
    OldSoul

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Frank all the best to you. I was about to send a PM. We have many new ones that would benefit from your posts.

and God save us from the Yankees!

Red Sox Nation

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Franklin, so sorry to hear of all the losses and stress. But I am so glad that you came to let us know where you've been. I have wondered about you. I will come back to look at this thread later and read your message again. More slowly as to digest it better.

• Carmel
    Carmel

No need to thank us Franklin! You've earned your stripes several times over. My good wishes to you!

carmel

• Soledad
    Soledad

You're in my thoughts Franklin J. Nice to hear from you.

• minimus
    minimus

Anyone know how Frank is doing? I met up with gim a couple of times in NYC a few years ago. He hasn't posted since 06.

Frank, if you're ever around, say hi, willya?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I really liked Franklin. I have always missed him.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit