Are you weird too?

by kittyeatzjdubs 44 Replies latest jw friends

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

Do you have sorta weird habits in your day to day life?

Example: here at work, i will only use one stall in the bathroom. the one second from the left. if that one isn't available...i'll wait. even if all the other ones are empty.

anyone else?

i'll post more later as i think of them.

luv, jojo

• Sam the Man
    Sam the Man

I wouldn't call that weirdness!

But I would say that I have certain similar habbits. For instance, when I am watching sport, I sit in the same position on the same chair, because if I move, I fear something may go badly wrong. It's bad luck to move seats in the middle of a game!

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

guess i'm the only weirdo here... edited: YAY! NO I'M NOT! i also never finish a whole drink if it's in a bottle...don't know why

luv, jojo

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

Umm, I talk to myself.

• prophecor
    prophecor

Too Many To List

• Sad emo
    Sad emo
    i also never finish a whole drink if it's in a bottle...don't know why

You reminded me what my weird habit is now - I never finish a sandwich, I always have to throw the last corner away. maybe I used to go to the park and feed the birds a lot in a previous life

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

i never let anyone touch my feet except for matt and my pedicurist.

luv, jojo

• Momofmany
    Momofmany

I have to finish walking on my left foot. If I stop on my right, I either take a small step, or go back, and walk over again.

When I make cookies, I have to make an odd amount. Can't finish them up with an even amount of cookies.

(doesn't make sense to me. I'm right handed, and every number in my birthdate is even. 12/30/?0.)

• JH
    JH

I turn my computer on and off about 7 or 8 times a day

If I wash my car and it's spotless, and there are puddles of water in the street after rain, I zig zag around them, often going on the other side of the street to avoid passing in them.

• JH
    JH

Oh yeah, I also have a 6th sense..........don't try lying to me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit