Welcome Born Again!!!!

by Legolas 20 Replies latest jw friends

• carlitos
    carlitos

Welcome..

Seems that people in their thirties that grew up in this religion are finally coming out and leaving in droves.

• Born-Again
    Born-Again

yes I agree - I spose those in their 30's now are the children of the "truth book" era...and see it for what it is - just a man made organization. Not Gods mouth piece.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Welcome BA! Glad you're here.

• carlitos
    carlitos

ahhh...

The "Truth Book", such memories.

Long days preaching the good word on the weekends peddling the book and magazines, going to meetings three times a week, no social life, no sports, no after-school activities, being outcast by others, and still prepare your parts for the meetings.

"Good Times, Good Times"

• Born-Again
    Born-Again

LOL...

Yea its funny (not haha) when ya look back....crazy life.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Mouthy we believed as we still do that sex before marriage is wrong.

Bornagain I to believe the above still. But when it happened to me I wasa 16 yrs old & didnt believe in God....And I was in the 2nd world war- & the Canadians came across the seas & you know those Canadians!!!!!!!! sexy bunch!!!!!

• Born-Again
    Born-Again

LOL - sorry I didnt mean to sound judgemental....

• XBEHERE
    XBEHERE

Welcome Born again.

Seems that people in their thirties that grew up in this religion are finally coming out and leaving in droves.

Carlito.. I am finding this to be more and more the case recently. Good observation.

• alw
    alw

Welcome Born Again - another aussie - enjoy the board and the ride!!! alw

• Es
    Es

Welcome Born again.....my ex hubby and family come from Perth wonder if you know them???

Enjoy the stay

es

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit