Sunday meeting was canceled??

by Rayvin 14 Replies latest jw friends

• outnfree
    outnfree

Rayvin --

It's good to read your news! Let's hope mom is not far behind...

out

• Rayvin
    Rayvin

speaking of Mom- I just spoke to her. Here is how it really went down. Friday she got a call from her friend saying the Sunday meeting is canceled. Sunday mom called the time guy and asked if it was really canceled and he said yes.. and we had it on Sat instead. She asked about them not being called and he said that was the job of her book study conductor. --- I said how I don't get why they cancel a meeting for no reason. She said its not for no reason they were expecting bad weather. ?? UUmm. every station on Thur and Fri were saying IF we got anything at all it would be at the most 2 inches of much needed rain. "So.. whats your point?" mom asked. It just doesn't make since mom. -- she changes the subject.... (( i mean.. what about all those talks about how bad other people have it when they have to walk through alligator infested swamps to make it to a meeting , so what trouble could we be having that is keeping us away. ) I guess the answer is the 2% chance of ......... rain!!!!!

I am still trying to call the KH there to ask questions and no answer. Does anyone know the best time to call beside DURING a meeting?

• daystar
    daystar

outnfree

Not likely. She uses the religion too much to her own personal advantage as leverage against other family members. It is not likely he has even mentioned his misgivings to her.

BTW, Rayvin is my baby sister.

• Rayvin
    Rayvin

AAhhh... you outed us.. And I was already in the planning for talking to you about a big thread of getting people to guess!!!!!

• Rayvin
    Rayvin

AAAAhhh.... my brother actually acknowleges me......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit