Take the "Happiness Quiz" :)

by JH 23 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH
    First of all I would just like to say: jh what were you doing on a website for women?

Well devinsmom, all I did was I googled "happiness quiz" and I ended up there.

Is it really a woman's site? I'd have to go and see again. Well, yes, I just went back and it is a woman's site....

• juni
    juni

FREE AND HAPPY

NOT ENOUGH OPTIONS SO PROBABLY I'M LESS FREE AND HAPPY THAN THEY HAVE IN MIND.

• devinsmom
    devinsmom

JH said:

Well devinsmom, all I did was I googled "happiness quiz" and I ended up there.

Is it really a woman's site? I'd have to go and see again. Well, yes, I just went back and it is a woman's site....

LMAO!! -April

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Free and happy

You really have got happiness down to a fine art. You've got a brilliant approach to life.

At the core of your approach is the understanding that if you're not happy, then it's down to you to sort it out. There are things you can do about it - changing the way you think, feel or the way you handle your problems. You have the confidence and self-belief never to simply accept misery as a way of life.

You believe in yourself and your ability to get through things. You're not smug, but at peace with the real you.

It could be, of course, that you aren't 100 per cent sorted in all areas of your life - work, play and love - and that's natural. Or it could be that you lack some happiness skills, such as goal setting or managing your emotions.

I agree with what I got in this quiz.

DY

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit