Take the "Happiness Quiz" :)

by JH 23 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

http://quiz.ivillage.co.uk/uk_relationships/tests/happy.htm

My Results

Free and happy

You really have got happiness down to a fine art. You've got a brilliant approach to life.

At the core of your approach is the understanding that if you're not happy, then it's down to you to sort it out. There are things you can do about it - changing the way you think, feel or the way you handle your problems. You have the confidence and self-belief never to simply accept misery as a way of life.

You believe in yourself and your ability to get through things. You're not smug, but at peace with the real you.

It could be, of course, that you aren't 100 per cent sorted in all areas of your life - work, play and love - and that's natural. Or it could be that you lack some happiness skills, such as goal setting or managing your emotions.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Man, didnt think I was that bad!

Your own worse critic

You're not a very happy bunny are you? You try hard, you're well meaning, but inside you is that little voice that screams 'I'm not good enough'.

In short, your lack of happiness is down to what's happening inside you - you never feel contented because you are always striving for maximum success and even if you reach it, you don't feel you deserve to enjoy it.

But happiness isn't something that you get just by hard work. Yes, reaching goals and getting where you want in life is important, but to be truly happy, you need to be at peace with yourself.

People who are at peace with themselves generally do much more and much better in life than those who try hard all the time. Learn to value what you do and you'll not only feel happier, you'll also be more effective.

Make happiness a goal. Our four-week workshop will give you skills and strategies you need to fulfil your happiness potential.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Free and happy You really have got happiness down to a fine art. You've got a brilliant approach to life.

At the core of your approach is the understanding that if you're not happy, then it's down to you to sort it out. There are things you can do about it - changing the way you think, feel or the way you handle your problems. You have the confidence and self-belief never to simply accept misery as a way of life.

You believe in yourself and your ability to get through things. You're not smug, but at peace with the real you.

It could be, of course, that you aren't 100 per cent sorted in all areas of your life - work, play and love - and that's natural. Or it could be that you lack some happiness skills, such as goal setting or managing your emotions.

• tnangel73
    tnangel73

I am also

Free and happy You really have got happiness down to a fine art. You've got a brilliant approach to life.
  • skinnyboy
    skinnyboy

Free and happy You really have got happiness down to a fine art. You've got a brilliant approach to life. At the core of your approach is the understanding that if you're not happy, then it's down to you to sort it out. There are things you can do about it - changing the way you think, feel or the way you handle your problems. You have the confidence and self-belief never to simply accept misery as a way of life. You believe in yourself and your ability to get through things. You're not smug, but at peace with the real you. It could be, of course, that you aren't 100 per cent sorted in all areas of your life - work, play and love - and that's natural. Or it could be that you lack some happiness skills, such as goal setting or managing your emotion spot on really!

• damselfly
    damselfly

Well this wasn't a very encouraging start to my day Your own worse critic

You're not a very happy bunny are you? You try hard, you're well meaning, but inside you is that little voice that screams 'I'm not good enough'.
    In short, your lack of happiness is down to what's happening inside you - you never feel contented because you are always striving for maximum success and even if you reach it, you don't feel you deserve to enjoy it.
    At least it wasn't news

Dams

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Dams, you and I should get together!!!!!!!!!!

• damselfly
    damselfly

Buttlight I think we should start a support group for unhappy bunnies. We could then branch out to selling self help tapes and books on the infomercial channel

"You too can be a Happy Bunny (tm ) by following the 10 easy steps in our new book"

Only 4 easy payments of $29.95 plus tax and $9.95 shipping and handling fees. Act now and we'll throw in a "completely free" bunny shaped mirror. Gaze into it 3 times daily repeating " I am a Happy Bunny. I am a Happy Bunny"

Dams

• JH
    JH

I like bunny girls

• jgnat
    jgnat

I started taking the test, but then stopped when I realized I was lying to skew the results. Sometimes I am driven. Sometimes I throw responsibilities to the wind and relax.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit