List everything you hate here....

by under74 61 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier
    Well the city north of us owns this lovely valley and has decided to enlarge itself and put 80,000 people in this valley. It is planned to be a little L.A.

"They paved paradise
    and put up a Parking Lot!"

I'm with ya on that one!

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier
    Anyone who insists on mispronouncing my name. I'm not kidding. Don't do it.

heck most people don't have a clew (or is that clou) as to how my name should be pronounced! But I hate it when someone misspells it when they have access to the spelling! Now that is just rude.

how do you pronouce your name.... I would pronounce it wyd' eh-man.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208
    Britany Spears and others like her. No talent wastes of space.

I think britany has LOTS of talent just never get to see them used... Yet! (oh please please please leak that tape!

OK! She can’t sing but I have other plans for her of a non-oral nature!

Well... I dunno I think my plan for her might be somewhat oral in nature...

I have decided to focus on Angelina Jolie.

My wife even likes Angelina!

When I'm talking to someone on the phone and they start eating in my ear...

When I'm talking to someone on the phone and hear them start using the bathroom...

Guys walking around with their pants around their knees! PULL YOUR GD PANTS UP FOOL!!!!!
    Boredom... I HATE HAVEING NOTHING TO DO!
    When the ski patrol grooms the powder before you can make first tracks! WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THAT!
    Hurricanes destroying the visabitlity in the middle of lobster season! AAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH!
    My bum knee... BETRAYED BETRAYED BY MY OWN BEAUTIFUL BODY!
    The fire dept... SPOIL SPORTS... I'll say no more...
    The coast guard... They board my boat to look for drugs one more f*cking time I'm getting me a torpedo!
    Gas prices...
    People bitching about needing assistance because they CHOOSE to live below sea level...
    Manattees zones... WHY DO I HAVE TO SLOW DOWN ON A JET SKI? PROP GONNA GET THEM?
    Fundies... ALL SORTS
    Being broke...
    Litter
    Toxic Waste dumping
    P.E.T.A.
    The two party system
    Income Taxes
    The A.T.F...
    (SCARY BUNCH) Janet Reno

TV... Really really really hate TV... Although I do like adult swim... Thats it!

• Golf
    Golf

In simple language, people who demean others and people who THINK they know what's best for others.

We all have choices, so be it.

Golf

• alamb
    alamb

Inauthenticity.

Bigotry.

Injustice.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Labels, pigeonholes, and slots. Don't read the label, talk to me!

Washing floors. Hubby also hates washing floors. This is not good.

Bullies - I'm with you, Quentin!

Mommas who have tuned out their baby's cry. On the bus, in the mall, and at the restaurant.

Sales staff who say "I don't do that" and then give that dumb stare. Uh, huh. Nimrod. So where DO I get help then?

Opinion polls. Especially opinion polls on street corners. How long did they THINK before they gave that answer, huh? huh?

Slugs.

Injustice - ditto, Frannie Banannie!

Pink.

Perky fitness instructors.

Bigotry - me, too, alamb.

Country music.

Voice mail messages that say, "Call me" followed by an e-mail message, "Call me". Wanna give a clue what you want to talk about? So maybe we stop wasting each other's time? Huh, huh? Thank you, thom, for reminding me.

Lineups. I really hate lineups. I might just end up becoming one of those picketing grannies to end all lineups.

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

Benny Hinn

People who say, "I'm not p rejudiced, but (insert a race or ethinic group here) really ARE (insert sterotype here).

People in charge of the BORG.

Crystal meth

The horrible, disgusting, high fat, high sugar 'lunches' we feed our school children in the country. (Most kids at my school have Mountian Dew and Hot Cheetos for lunch! Why are we selling them that crap?!!! )

Mice and rats!

Fire ants!

Parents who ignore their children or abandon their children.

• oldflame
    oldflame

Those who come here to JWD and continue to support the JW faith. First of all if the society found out they were here they would be kicked out. Second most of us are apostates of the borg, your not supposed to be here unless you are here to learn the real truth about the JW faith. It just makes me cringe when I read something that is supported in the faith after all you who are still in have learned. Time after time you have been shown the lies and deceit from the borg but you still support them. Are you so lame as you cannot possibly understand, have your eyes been blinded by evil people in the borg so much that you cannot possibly be capable of your own thinking?

I can take constructive criticism from you still in the borg so please do express your thoughts here.

• devinsmom
    devinsmom

I hate everything that by deadbeat, non child supporting, ex-husband is all about. Im ususally ok, but every six months or so he decides to pop back up and push my buttons for no reason...ASSHOLE!!!

-April

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I hate turnip greens.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit