Bush Goofs Again!

by Oroborus21 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Sara Annie
    Sara Annie
    President Bush says that he is going to Texas to visit the state where Hurrican Rita will hit. But the eyewall is probably going to actually make landfall in Louisiana!

Well I suppose he has to let all his supporters in Texas know that he cares. At least it is the thought that counts.

Now that is some impressive reaching going on there...How long are your arms?

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Note to self:

Never vote for a presidential candidate unless he/she:

1. Has esp

2. Has the power to stop a hurricane...or at least control the direction of it.

Coffee

• poppers
    poppers

Well, you can be sure that he'll do whatever will make himself look good, especially after his dismal response to hurricane katrina. Afterall, image is the primary concern to him and his cronies.

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

LMAO

Thank you CRR. My thoughts exactly.

Poppers - you can stop reaching now.

Kansas District Overbeer

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Yes, GWB is in Austin this morning and has plans to visit San Antonio today.....two places that weren't affected by the hurricane.

However, East Texas HAS been hit pretty hard. In Jasper, for instance, a house with 7 ppl in it was ripped from its foundation and floated away in flood waters.

Frannie

• Simon
    Simon

I can't see that he's actually done anything goofy this time ... I'm all for criticising him when he does stupid things but I don't think he has (just yet anyway)

• TD
    TD

I like your sense of humor, Ed. Not everyone appreciates it dry.

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

The hurricane was expected to hit between Brownsville and Houston, so naturally, the President went where he was expected to go, which was the southern gulf coast of Texas before it took an unexpected turn to the east. So you're criticizing him for going where he was supposed to go. Interesting.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit