Bush Goofs Again!

by Oroborus21 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Oroborus21
    Oroborus21

President Bush says that he is going to Texas to visit the state where Hurrican Rita will hit. But the eyewall is probably going to actually make landfall in Louisiana!

Well I suppose he has to let all his supporters in Texas know that he cares. At least it is the thought that counts.

-Eduardo Leaton Jr., Esq.

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

I’m not sure where his ranch is in relation to where this hurricane is going to land, but perhaps he’s just going there to gather his personal belongings and valuables to protect them from looters. I’ll bet he flew down on Air Force One too. How much of taxpayer’s money is required to keep that bird in the air?

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

"President Bush says that he is going to Texas to visit the state where Hurrican Rita will hit. But the eyewall is probably going to actually make landfall in Louisiana!

Well I suppose he has to let all his supporters in Texas know that he cares. At least it is the thought that counts."

Yes damn him and his terrible weather forcasting abilities. Its only been said since it became a hurricane that it was gonna hit Texas... he is the president! He should know better.

His internal dopplar radar must be WAY off.

*rollseyes* You can blame alot of things on Bush, but you sure as hell cant blame him for a storm turning an unexpected direction.

Kansas District Overbeer

• I quit!
    I quit!
    President Bush says that he is going to Texas to visit the state where Hurrican Rita will hit. But the eyewall is probably going to actually make landfall in Louisiana!

I think you have unreasonable expectations of the President of the United States if you expect him to be able to predict the weather. Even meteorologist can't predict it accurately and that is their job.

• ColdRedRain
  • R6Laser
    R6Laser

I'm not really sure what you're referring to, but last time I checked Hurricane Rita is headed towards Houston, Texas.

Maybe I'm missing something.

• freedom96
    freedom96

It doesn't matter what President Bush does........ there will always be those who complain.

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

C'mon Eduardo... please enlighten us with more of your dizzying intelect!

Kansas District Overbeer

• CoonDawg
    CoonDawg
    Yes damn him and his terrible weather forcasting abilities. Its only been said since it became a hurricane that it was gonna hit Texas... he is the president! He should know better.

His internal dopplar radar must be WAY off.

I don't necessarily disagree with the point you are trying to make...but in response to the above...

HE'S THE PRESIDENT OF THE FREAKIN' USA! HE'S SUPPOSED TO HAVE PEOPLE FOR THAT!

Ern

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

You mean NOAA? NOAA isn't a crystal ball when it comes to hurricanes. But we won't let facts get in the middle of your political opinions, now would we.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit