Animal Personality Test

by tall penguin 23 Replies latest social humour

• tall penguin
    tall penguin

Some of you have asked me where the name "tall penguin" comes from. Well, I came across a book called "Animal Attraction" about 5 years ago. It is a personality test which pegs you as a particular animal. I've always come up as a penguin. And well, I'm almost 6 feet tall so I'm the tall penguin. It's become a pet name used by friends and family.
    Here's the test online:
    http://www.animalinyou.com/survey.asp
    Have fun,
    tp

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

nice! thanks for posting this Tall!

me:

You are either a Otter or a Lion personality.
    But you may also be a Bear personality.
  • misanthropic
    misanthropic

Here is a usable link http://www.animalinyou.com/survey.asp Tiger
    Genera and species: Panthera tigris
    Collective Term: A bolt of tigers

Description
    Tigers are handsome and powerful people with an innate self-confidence and elegance. There's a sense of immediacy and an aura of electricity that surrounds it, and when it walks into a room, something always seems about to happen. Consider the classic tiger personality of F. Lee Bailey. He expresses himself with the confidence of one who expects his orders to be unquestionably followed, and his autocratic style demands respect and commands fear. For once a tiger has found its groove, it focuses on its goal with a brightly burning intensity. Male tigers, when out of their element, are sometimes mistaken for beefcake. But when you see them in their offices wearing their power suits, you realize that you're dealing with incisive, authoritarian individuals.

As a nocturnal hunter the tiger is equipped with a great deal of street sense. Able to read people's motivations and assess situations quickly, it is blunt and to the point, commanding attention with just a whisper or a raising of its eyebrow. It demands respect and commands fear. Unlike their cat relatives, tigers enjoy sports of all kinds, with a particular affinity for water sports. They are often seen in the company of river dolphins and sea lions on a casual and socially limited basis.

With a need to dominate their partners, their passionate advances can often be too intense for those fainthearted partners, so they must choose their lovers wisely. Because of their propensity for solitude, they avoid long-lasting relationships and place little value on fidelity -- proving to be unsettled and promiscuous.

Marry it? Yes. Tame it? Never! It's hard to put one's finger on why the tiger struggles to settle down, but one theory has it that the tiger views marriage as a threat to its independence. But their emotional detachment should not be confused with a desire to avoid intimacy; for intimacy is the tiger's greatest sensual tool. By offering its lover its deeply held secrets, it adds another dimension of eroticism to its lovemaking.

However, those tigers that have been married for a while will tell you that matrimony can be quite agreeable. Perhaps then, it's their impossible search for the perfect partner that keeps them on the prowl, although more than likely, we'll never understand the dark forces that frame its fearful symmetry.

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

The test says I'm likely a porcupine, bat, or baboon. Having read each description, I think I'm half bat and half baboon.

A Batboon.

alt

Dave

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Damn test just insulted me, and called me a weasel!

You are either a Peacock or a Weasel personality.

• JH
    JH

You are either a Wolf or a Wild Dog personality.

• defd
    defd

mine was: Scarlet colored wild beast or a fiery colored dragon with seven heads and ten horns.... No really bear or wild dog.

• coolhandluke
    coolhandluke

You are either a Zebra or a Bear personality.
    But you may also be a Wolf personality.

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

You are either a Otter or a Cottontail personality.
    But you may also be a Snake personality

i like being an otter or cottontail...they're cuddly.

snakes are cool too.

luv, jojo

• Legolas
    Legolas

I got Zebra or a Bear!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit