Stuck here in NOLA

by Bryan 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I had trouble playing the video. For those who cannot play it within the window, the link to the video is here:

http://bryanleemc.com/images/092305.WMV

I had no trouble downloading it to my desktop and then playing it. Looks very windy!

• Bryan
    Bryan

It should be a simple Windows Media Player file.

Do you have Windows Media Player?

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Gotta worry about those tornadoes, Bryan. Stay safe!

Frannie

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Be safe down there Bryan, dont take any chances.

Dave

• Bryan
    Bryan

Yes, I'm safe. Dave, could you see the video? Anyone?

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

No I couldnt see the video from this computer, it doesnt have windows media hooked up completely. Im going back home for the afternoon, and will read the posts from home. Be safe down there, and call me if you need anything. Tell Evelyn hello for us.

Dave

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

I saw the video, Bryan....looks par for the course to me, but then I've been thru these before plenty of times.

The weather news says there're people in the Algiers area who didn't evacuate. Is that where you are, Bryan?

Frannie

• sweet tee
    sweet tee

I feel for you man ... stay safe and understand that a lot of people are stressing over what this weather is doing to folks. You will stay in my prayers.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( BESTEST WISHES AS YOU RIDE OUT THE STORM )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

sweet tee

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Thanks for the update Bryan, wishing the best for you to get through this mess. I love your town/area, too!

Randy

• feelinglost
    feelinglost

Hoping the best for you down there. Our thoughts are with you. Stay safe ande keep us updated (the best you can).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit