My god--damned cat keeps meowing to go out even thought it's raining

by Cygnus 16 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    My god--damned cat keeps meowing to go out even thought it's raining

In the morning I turn the shower on for a few minutes so it will get hot. Sometimes my cat will go up to the shower door and meow and paw at it wanting me to let it in. One day I decided to open the door and let the cat in. He never did that again.

• Scully
    Scully

Cygnus

I kinda figured you were trying to get a rise out of Rex. I guess you got what you wanted. Can we call a truce now?

Rex

The suggestion to show RESPECT goes for you too.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Shining, the term god damn has never offended me, not even when I was a staunch JW. Think about it, if people were saying, "Damn god." That would be offensive. But to say God damn, why is that offensive? Because only god gets to choose who he damns? It's not really offensive like the F word or worse. We're just not supposed to tell God to damn people. I guess we shouldn't tell God to damn cats either or rather, tell people that the cat is damned by God because he doesn't know any better than to go out in the rain.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Rex, please check all of my posts and let me know which ones offend your delicate and refined sensibilities.

Do polysyllabic (big) words frighten you too, or just short four-letter words?

"Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"

"That is not dead which can eternal lie,
    And with strange aeons even death may die."
    - The Necronomicon of Abdul Alhazared

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

Scully got it, and like I said, I'll try to be a good boy from now on.

• horrible life
  • Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

goll darned meowing bastards anyway!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit