Another newbie here...

by tall penguin 42 Replies latest jw friends

• bebu
    bebu

Hey tall penguin, thanks for sharing that story. I love an epic with a happy ending (so far!).

I don't know how long you've been reading the board, but I hope you'll feel right at home soon.

bebu

• XBEHERE
    XBEHERE

Welcome. Your story is upsetting and I am sorry you had to deal with these...sadly typical JW things in your life. I am sure you will find much comfort and understanding on this forum.

• thinkers wife
    thinkers wife

Hello Tall Penguin,

My husband, Thinker, pasted and copied your story just so I could read it. He described it as a composite of all the terrible JW saga's he has heard. I couldn't have described it better myself.

Thinker has never been a Witness, I was raised as one, and left when I was forty. What a wonderfully blissful last six years I have had.

Until just recently, I didn't really appreciate that my family shunned me. My brother (not a witness) passed away suddenly and unexepectedly May 17. My family put aside the rules for awhile and have been in contact with me. Has not been very pleasant. I have decided to shun them.

Anyway, thanks for sharing your very familiar story. And I am so glad you are healing and feeling better. As time goes on, it will become even better.

Glad your parents are supportive.

Thinkers Wife

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit