Hi

by karly 22 Replies latest jw friends

• karly
    karly

I read and lurk mostly around here but I sure could use some help. A couple of really terrible things happened to me and my family recently.

I would like to talk about it but I am afraid to reveal details because I have been attending meetings again to help someone dear to me. But, I am having such a hard time handling my emotions, I just don't know what to do with them anymore.

Anyway, i don't know what else to say except I'm drowning and this isn't some melodrama. It's real.

Karly

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

We are listening Karly. What's going on?

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Karly,

Feel free to PM me if you would like.

Steve

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Karly, let me know how I can help, and I will.

Kwin

• OldSoul
    OldSoul

((((Karly))))

You are among friends. Don't be afraid of imposing, we have all been drowning at one point or another. Feel free to PM to several people if you feel that you need to, there is sometimes an advantage in more than one viewpoint.

Respectfully,
    OldSoul

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

A lot of people come here to debate, argue, laugh, and cry. There is no reason to be afraid of any one here. They will all be supportive and be willing to throw two cents your way. Don’t be afraid to ask for our opinions.

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

Karly

If you have been lurking for a while there must be someone here that you like and trust. PM them.

Otherwise you are anonymous on this site so put yer troubles out there

Andy

• horrible life
    horrible life

Karly, As many have said, PM anybody here. If they can't help, they will know of somebody who can. Our states, and towns are not always on our profiles, but I as many, have given so many hints, that somebody will know one of us that is close to you. I hope that you are not in South Texas though. HL.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Hi Karly I understand your fear of being found out.

I am from Australia and had those same fears initially. I have faded from the organisation and I was so scared of the repercussions of being found out.

We are here to help. Feel free to share with us. Or PM those you feel comfortable with. We understand your background and that alone can help a lot.

I hope you are okay you sound distressed and I am concerned for you.

Please let us know how you are going.

Miss Peaches

• prophecor

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit