The Book Signing that ended in a JC Meeting...

by jesussaves 21 Replies latest jw experiences

• jesussaves
    jesussaves

For awhile, I kept my identity secret, but then I got to the point where I stopped caring. My family has ALWAYS been dogged out by the elders. My mother was a single mom (married to my JW father who left her when she had a nervous breakdown), and we've always been villainized by the elders. They just look for a reason to harass us.

• jgnat
    jgnat
    It sold over 16,000 copies in the first month of publication and is already on it's second printing after three months...JWs that know me are almost ANGRY that it's successful. They would prefer to see me strung out on crack and for all of my children to have different fathers!! Oh WELL

Woohoo! Success! ....and I agree. The WORST thing you could have done is gone on and improved your life.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier
    These tortured bastards can't enjoy any one else's success.

... unless there's money involved for themselves!

Tiffany, I am proud of you! I feel for your mindless family and "friends". Yet, it is their choice. Sad, really.

Good luck on this and future ventures! We ALL deserve it!

• MrsBee
    MrsBee

*Newbie Alert*

Whats the name of your book???

• jesussaves
    jesussaves

Hi Mrs. Bee

The name of my book is "What a Sista Should Do". Thanks everyone for the encouraging words. This site has really helped me over some difficult humps. I share alot of this stuff with my husband, but he was never a JW so it never really sinks in. I always feel like saying, "You had to be there."

• sweet tee
    sweet tee

Tiffany; Congratulations on your book's success so far. Happines & Success are the greatest revenge against those wacked out cult leaders and their followers.

Most grandparents would've been so proud that their granddaughter was having a booksigning that they'd have everybody and their mamma up in that bookstore. It's unfortunate that a cult can rob people of all natural feeling. It's so sad that most JW's are missing out on genuine and unconditional familial love due to misplaced loyalty to a loveless corporation that will drop them like a bad habit in a New York Bethel JC minute if there's even a hint of disloyalty or doubt .

Keep on using your talent and creativity to let your light shine in this world. I'm going to go out and buy your book. I believe in supporting the arts and artists in any way I can and I'm looking forward to reading your work.

sweet tee

• Andrea Wideman
    Andrea Wideman

It is wonderful that your book is doing so well. Congratulations!
    It was very sad to read about how your family, who does strive so hard to do what they feel is right, is still so persecuted by those who claim to love them. That kind of behavior is not loving but controlling. It is wonderful that you got out and are happy. Andrea

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Well I am impressed! I just googled your book Tiffany and read some really good reviews! Wow! You go girl! Congratulations!!!

Josie

• jesussaves
    jesussaves

Thanks Josie!!!

• Ticker
    Ticker

way to go!

Ticker

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit