ITHINKISEE Update: Field service, and general stuff

by ithinkisee 22 Replies latest members private

• Mulan
    Mulan
    Yesterday we talked about how we need to still make a showing at the meetings and out in service. She suggested we go and meet for service on Saturday and just say we have some calls to work on ourselves and then just go home.

Dave and I did that all the time. Dave would say he had a call to make and needed me on it. One time when the conductor suggested more people come with us in the car, he said he had an appointment with these people and it was going to be at least an hour or more. He found out where the car group was working, and said we would meet up with them later if possible.

This is so exciting for you.

• XBEHERE
    XBEHERE

Awesome man! You married a bright girl there. How'd that happen? heh...J/K.

• Balsam
    Balsam

ITHINKISEE,

Wow I don't know you well but have been following your posts. The shear fact your wife read CoC is wonderful and making such rapid moves toward moving away from the organization. No fear either, how awesome. Best of wishes to you both.

Balsam

• TheListener
    TheListener

I am really excited for you. Things have went so well.

I'm really jealous and feel miserable about my life now - I hope your happy you magnificent bastard.

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone
    I had no idea she would come this far this fast.

She must have been doubting for a long time. I know I was, and once I allowed myself to consciously think about the doubts, I was out in no time flat...!!

I'm so happy for you and your family.

GGG

• blindersoff
    blindersoff

Congrats to you both. C of C is so powerful.

As elders we were told that the pub card is not the property of the pub. Very unlikely that they will send them to you.

Cheers

B

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Ithinkisee, you should really write a book - this is all so inspiring.

Josie

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy
    I realize the scariest thing for the Society is smart, sincere, people. Isn't that sad?

ITIS, this was like a bombshell for me when I realized it. It is a fact. Anyone who is truly sincere and is able to look things squarely will, ironically, be forced out.

Congrats again on your wife, man.

SNG

• ithinkisee
    ithinkisee

blindersoff

As elders we were told that the pub card is not the property of the pub. Very unlikely that they will send them to you.

sir82

Requesting your cards to be sent directly to you simply will not work. One way around this is to work with an accomplice in your new area. Find someone willing to help, and have him play the part of the "secretary" of your new congregation. You may need to educate him a bit on JW-speak, so he can pass for an elder.

AK-Jeff

Not sure on that one ITIS. I am pretty sure they won't do that, but I missed the post I guess in which you discussed it maybe.

Legolas

I have a question though, if the elders ask 'why' do you want the cards sent to you and not a hall, what will you say?

I am actually working with an accomplice ... although the accomplice won't be in my area, but when he gives my present secretary the mailing address, it will actually be MY address.

-ithinkisee

• Legolas
    Legolas

Clever...I hope it works out!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit