JUST WANTED TO SAY THANX EVERYONE!

by stillAwitness 18 Replies latest watchtower bible

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

JUST WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO TOOK THE TIME OUT TO POST ENCOURAGING WORDS IN MY TOPIC ON "COLLEGE OR PIONEER?" I GOT OVER 4 PAGES OF RESPONSES! I PRINTED THEM ALL OUT AND KEEP THEM IN MY BOOK BAG AND READ THEM WHEN I NEED THE ENCOURAGEMENT. ESPECIALLY DURING THE TIMES WHEN I'M IN PSYCHOLOGY CLASS AND I GOT 18 YEAR OLDS THROWING SPIT BALLS ACROSS THE ROOM. (WAS I REALLY THAT IMMATURE WHEN I WAS THEIR AGE?) TO HEAR ABOUT ALL THOSE WHO NEVER GOT A CHANCE TO GO AND STILL REGRET IT AND THOSE WHO ARE IN THEIR 40'S AND 50'S WHO ARE FINNALLY IN SCHOOL NOW MADE ME REALIZE HOW MUCH I AM GLAD I AINT WASTING ANYMORE TIME. ANYWAYS, AGAIN THANKS EVERYBODY AND OH I GET IT NOW: GO TO COLLEGE!

• Legolas
    Legolas

Glad to hear it!!!!

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

So nice to see the penny drop.

• damselfly
    damselfly

Yay!!!

Good news, I wonder sometimes if what we all post ever really makes a difference. Glad to see it helped. Someone is always here to help when they can.

Dams ( schoolgirl class )

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    ESPECIALLY DURING THE TIMES WHEN I'M IN PSYCHOLOGY CLASS AND I GOT 18 YEAR OLDS THROWING SPIT BALLS ACROSS THE ROOM. (WAS I REALLY THAT IMMATURE WHEN I WAS THEIR AGE?)

So, what's wrong with shooting spitballs?

W

• prophecor
    prophecor

Congratulations on making your decision. College is a wonderful thing. Your pursuit of higher education is invaluable, there can never be a price too high to pay for it. Wishing you well in all your endeavors.

• kid-A
    kid-A

reading this reminds me of why I am involved with this site.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Way to go! Besides that, you can have a degree, and still go out in service if you wish to!

• jgnat
    jgnat

Awwwe, isn't it CUTE when the young ones decide to listen to their elders?

• delilah
    delilah

StillAwitness, you keep up the good work....get your education, it's most important.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit