young people ask... what about music?

by in a new york bethel minute 15 Replies latest watchtower bible

• jstalin
    jstalin

I think I was listening to some heavy metal when I heard the news that hurrcane Katrina was heading toward New Orleans. It must be a sign! God hates metal and poor folks!

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

I know full time pioneers who can't stop talking about the joy they have of serving the WT i mean Jehovah. But when it comes time to turn on the radio they playing the hardest rap and hip hop like anybody else. I can't point fingers but hey. I'm not the one pretending I am ever so the good little spiritual girl in the KH like some of the other girls in my hall. If you gonna be in it all the way so be it. But I bet that is even among older ones right? They act one way in the hall and another outside?

• crankytoe
    crankytoe

I'm a metalhead m'self,

Mom's always clucking her teeth and shaking her head when she sees the album covers,

• gaybeat
    gaybeat

Hm i noticed that too, two girls in my congregation hummed rap music that debases, and infront of baptized kids, and even asked the baptized kids if they knew the song. I'm not sure if the girls were baptized or not but their parents are 100% proud JWs.

Lol you can see Debase is my favorite word now.

• in a new york bethel minute
    in a new york bethel minute

gaybeat check your pm... i left u a flirty msg! hehe kidding... but seriously check it now!

bethel

• Hellrider
    Hellrider
    Also a problem arises when youths try to imitate these music stars.. some have been seen wearing jeans,, probably trying to look like vanilla ice.. or plainly soddam and gomorah .. .

Ha ha! A ha ha ha! Dude, that`s funny on some many levels!

Rap, house and indie sucks, by the way. Metal rules!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit