To All The New People Here..........

by Legolas 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

Where the weak are killed and eaten. Jusk kidding, welcome to all the newbies.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Kid-A, awesome pictures! Aaaah, the memories...

WELCOME, NEWBIES!

Here's my thread just for you. http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/9/58215/1694082/post.ashx#1694082

• talesin
    talesin

lol @ Kid A

Hey, eh?!

• willowmoon
    willowmoon

Hello! Have been sitting here quietly, reading, listening, thinking about your discussions for over a year (tried to register a few times, guess when I had some thought or question, never heard back until the other day - surprise!) so figured it was time to say hi! Bible teachings, faith have become an important part of my life...well, it's not really that simple, there have been a number of twists and turns in life's paths that led me to God and Jehovah's Witnesses, perhaps we'll share thoughts on that later...

I still question how or if I belong in the formal society of Jehovah's Witnesses, it's all still quite new and at times confusing, your candid views and insights have helped ~ thanks.

• damselfly
    damselfly

Welcome to you willowmoon. Whenever you are ready to share, someone will listen.

nice to have you here.

Dams

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

Yeah same from me WELCOME

Willowmoon, I'm intrigued. You have baited the hook, I gotta know more......

You are a new jw?

• fairchild
    fairchild

Welcome to all newbies!

I wonder if there are problems with registration? This is the second time today I read somewhere that someone tried to register but didn't hear back for a long time.

• willowmoon
    willowmoon

Hi All, thanks for the welcome. Yes, fairchild, the registration email said there had been a problem, seems like a lot of us newbies came here all at once.

doofdaddy, my intent wasn't to bait the hook or try to get your attention, lol, I felt this was a thread for an brief introduction. I'll explain more tomorrow, I need to go to sleep now, it's late...

• UnwrittenSong
    UnwrittenSong

Hello everyone! I'm another newbie. If you would like to know my story, I wrote about it in my bio. I don't really have much else to say for myself but thank you for the warm welcome.

Everyone here seems so nice - I love it.

• skinnyboy
    skinnyboy

hey newbie here, thanks for the welcome! I will enjoy posting here, 'tis very cathartic!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit