What do you think of my song recording?

by ButtLight 37 Replies latest jw friends

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

thanks for the pm directing me to this thread jh!
    i had missed it when i perused the board earlier

BL you have a great voice..reminded me of Sade.. (smooth operator)

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

easy listening music - bit sad,

reminds me of Emilia's song: "it's a big, big, world" that's sad too. (she is from Sweden)

• JH
    JH

Hey Butt , I love that song, especially when I'm drunk.

Its playing on radio too

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I have just played it through a good sound system and I am impressed....very impressed. I would like to hear more.

When I was looking for you to reply to the thread I Googled Buttlight. I accidentally, and I mean accidentally, truly accidentally, honestly troooooly accidentally, clicked on this.

http://gallery.vano.org/en/13888

Cheers

Chris

• Sam the Man
    Sam the Man

Buttlight, you have the X FACTOR!

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Buttlight:

We're listening to it at Bethel downunder - love it! Well done.

Ozzie

• Terry
    Terry

I'm impressed!

You have a wonderful natural-sounding voice with no affectations that is quite pleasant to listen to.

The recording is clean, clear and well engineered.

Do you use a home studio?

Thank you for sharing your music.

I was prepared to hear something perhaps ordinary and you surprised me wonderfully.

Are you doing anything with your music? A genuine artist cannot exist without an outlet for their self-expression. I'd encourage you to pursue this enthusiastically. We only get one life, after all.

Terry

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Thanks for the comment all, very much appreciated! I love to sing, just havent done much with our recordings. I would love to do more, and more newer things, that was old. And yes, it was all done in a home studio. It was really fun recording it

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit