LMAO--wikiepedia entry for Joseph Rutherford

by IronGland 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Yup!! Great photo, now I just would like to see a photocopy of the article itself...

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

Sorry, I don't know much about Wikiepedia.

Even the story in Kenneson's article had "it's" when "its" belonged. Ah, oh well, it's the content that's important I suppose. I just don't understand why intelligent writers consistently make that simple mistake, as well as "your" instead of "you're" et al. Maybe I'm just an old stick in the mud.

• jaffacake
    jaffacake

So the person who 'invented' the JW religion in the 1930s made a big mistake about the return of the ancient worthies, and God designing the Great Pyramid as a stone Bible.

Apart from those errors, and about 40 failed predictions, and a zero percent prediction success rate, other than that as leader of the FDS he was no doubt Jehovah's true messenger!? After all wasn't this FDS class appointed in 1919 as a direct reward for such 'meat in due season'?

• OldSoul
    OldSoul
    After all wasn't this FDS class appointed in 1919 as a direct reward for such 'meat in due season'?

If memory serves, in 1919 they were sure the FDS was CT Russell. It wasn't a class.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit