New to this site

by tnthell 25 Replies latest jw friends

• tnthell
    tnthell

Wow,,, finaly a site that can let a disgraesed and disfellowshipped jw finally, have there say, i had the jw's hanging over my head for years and senior members of my family drop in and out of the sect as and when it suits them, dragging any remaiming members with. im now FREE and relived so are you too,

and im probably kinder and non racial than those left in, and i dont live under a shadow of fear, or wear a flowery dress, or high neck tops and granny shoes,

WHY DID I WASTE ALL THOSE YEARS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• skinnyboy
    skinnyboy

hey welcome fellow newbie! Don'tcha love this site or what? I discovered it recently too, and feels great to be in like company at last after so long, keeping it in!

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

::im now FREE and relived so are you too,

Tnthell Welcome, couldn't have said it better myself! Feels so good to be free doesn't it?

• under74
    under74

Welcome to the forum. Glad you're here! Stick around awhile...

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Welcome! Yes, its nice to be able to share how you feel with everyone. Hope you stick around!

• Ellie
    Ellie

Hello and welcome, I think I speak for everyone when I say we are glad to have you here.

• schne_belly
    schne_belly

WELCOME!!!

Hope to hear more about your story soon. We are all here to listen and learn from eachother....and are always happy to add one more to our "cyber family"

• feelinglost
    feelinglost

Welcome! I have been on here for a few months now, and it has been so helpful to me so far! It's great to read about other people's experiences with the JW's and to get some "light" of our own.

• delilah
    delilah

WELCOME.....you are NOT alone, as you've probably read by now...come often....we'd like to get to know you better. I'm Delilah, by the way....nice to meet you.

• defd
    defd

WHY DID I WASTE ALL THOSE YEARS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was only a waste if you LEAVE and NEVER come back to Jehovah!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit