is this Newbie initiation day?

by kid-A 27 Replies latest jw experiences

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

The proper Newbie response is, thank you sir, may I have another.

• gaybeat
    gaybeat

Lol, I registered in August, but no email came until today, and thats why. They said something about there was a problem with sending out the registeration emails.

• jstalin
    jstalin

n00bs unite!

• kid-A
    kid-A

wait a minute....this is turning into a coup d'etat!!!

• jgnat
    jgnat

Gaybeat, LUUURVE your avatar. It is obvious you spent your wait time productively. Here's my thread for all newbies:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/9/58215/1.ashx

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Help me Noobie wan kanoobie.

Welcome you scooby doobie noobies.

W.Once

• fairchild
    fairchild

Welcome to all newbies!

• UnwrittenSong
    UnwrittenSong

Hello everyone. I'm just another newbie. My five older siblings and I were raised to be JWs - both of my parents were baptised in 1973. We used to be a very close family but within the last few years, the JWs have ripped relationships within my family to shreds. However, unlike the rest of my siblings, I don't intend to simply sit by and watch - I'm going to do something about it. I'll write the details of my story in my bio if anyone is interested. This is really just my first post for the sake of saying "Hi!"...

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

((((Unwritten Song))))

I read your bio and it really moved me. Good luck in helping your sister and your family. I think your quest is very admirable and I hope that you get the encouragement and advice you need right here.

Miss Peaches

• UnwrittenSong
    UnwrittenSong

Thank you so much, Miss Peaches. Your comment alone is very encouraging... and I can really use the encouragement.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit