Is sunshine and fresh air counter productive?

by Darth Yhwh 12 Replies latest jw friends

• thom
    thom

The halls I attended as a kid had windows. They were also broken into multiple times (by way of the windows) and were vandalized. Not much if anything was stolen, just pulling down the information board papers and throwing time slips and stuff like that all over the place.
    In Indiana in the 90's, our hall was broken into (through the windows) and KKK propaganda was spray painted all over the interior.
    In my experience, it would seem that the halls with windows seemed to have trouble with that sort of thing. The main hall from when I was young has been rebuilt without windows.

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

My old KH has also been re-built. I have never seen the new building thought it probablly about a year or two old by know. Im not sure what happened to the old one. Maybe I'll do a drive by to see if any one has moved in yet. The only window I can remember in the entire building was in the men's toilet room. They put an adhesive film on the glass to make it obscure yet translucent.

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

Possibly to do with air con as well

Most halls in Australia have heaps of windows due to heat but aircon was coming into vogue when I left and windows make the system less efficient ( aka solar heating of glass)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit