The U.N. and the Destruction of Babylon the Great.

by Flash 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Flash
    Flash

Russia and China are calling for the U.N. to be in charge of the War On Terror.

Leaders Say U.N. Must Direct Terror Fight:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/un_world_summit;_ylt=Akz8e.tgSmF_OFLkWYiVQJrmWMcF;_ylu=X3oDMTA5bGVna3NhBHNlYwNzc3JlbA--

Its been my opinion that when responcibility for the War On Terror gets turned over to the U.N. they will in time conclude (with God's help) that 'religion' is the main problem and has to be eliminated.

What do you think?

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Sorry, like Stilla I'm unmoved. Sounds like typical end-timers stuff to me.

BTW if you could see 'on the ground' what it's like when the UN gets itself involved, you wouldn't even ask the question.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I just love a smart ass!

Better than a Dumbass eh?

• Robdar
    Robdar

Better than a Dumbass eh?

Yah. Way better and much more entertaining.

Yanno, Stilla, you blew everybody away at the party a couple of years ago. You are brilliant! My girlfriend, the artist redhead, still asks about you.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

well you have some great friends Robyn - and of course you are great yourself

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

This whole "the UN will eventually outlaw religion"-mantra that the WT has taught, and the JWs have believed for so many years, shows how little they actually understand of the world. The UN is as liberal and politically correct as you can get. Of course, they`d have to be, as the UN is an organisation made up of representatives from all the nations on the earth (!!), and represents all these nations cultures and religions. Hence, the UN couldn`t outlaw any religion, even if they wanted to. If they wanted to, for example, outlaw Islam, that would mean the arab nations and pakistand would have left the UN, and the UN would have lost almost a billion of the people they represent - and all the money these nations pay to the UN.

The UN isn`t Hitler or Stalin. But for the JWs, who themselves live under dictatorship-rule, these things are hard to understand.

• peacefulpete
  • Honesty
    Honesty
    Its been my opinion that when responcibility for the War On Terror gets turned over to the U.N. they will in time conclude (with God's help) that 'religion' is the main problem and has to be eliminated. What do you think?

I was once a good little dub

a loyal member of the WatchTower club

Then I heard from a friend about JWD

What I discovered about the UN upset me so that I barely could pee

Then when I mentioned the UN I was forever snubbed

But I don't care because now I'm free

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Everybody knows that it's a foregone conclusion the world's strife is instigated by religion. No special insight here. 33 years of 3rd generation devout JW has my exposure to countless reams and streams of the Watchtower's Armageddon time line playing out as follows : (1) worldwide proclamation of 'peace and security' (1985 UN year of peace and security was a scary false alarm) next (2A) Attack on the Vatican first,then rest of Christendom,then pagans (2B) some delay here for commercial interest to bemoan loss of their harlot next (3) attack on JW's by the King of the North (now defunct Soviet union) Yes the WT said that UN 'militant radical elements' will destroy Babylon the Great and 'burn her with fire' every cleric,nun,priest put to death and every church burned to the ground. That's it......if i have heard that way once i have heard it that way a thousand times (33 years of the 'book study'). ----- Watchtower Whistleblower: Danny Haszard Bangor Maine Jehovah's Witnesses are the 'perfect storm' of deception-in a word they are

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    No special insight here.

I should add that actually there is,cause the demons who inspire WT writings may know their own doomsday timeline.[James 2:19]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit