Did you know of anyone that appeared in the publications that left the org?

by truthseeker 21 Replies latest jw friends

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Mrs. Anderson,

Thank you so much for having the courage and integrity to sacrifice your own reputation and life in the eyes of all your JW family and friends. Your single action has saved so many and helped expose a cult for what it is.

The manner and methods they used against you and your husband had a profound effect on my trust of the WTBTS.

• sf
  • DanTheMan
  • GermanXJW
  • ithinkisee
    ithinkisee

I just found out that my best friend from childhood was recently disfellowshipped.

He has been in several publications. IN fact, he and his wife were recently in a WT and were also on the homepage of the WT website.

In fact, I think there was a thread on JWD talking about them - it was an article on premarital sex.

-ithinkisee

• blondie
  • Chia
    Chia

LOL @ Jeffro, it definitely ain't in my resume, and I didn't act in it, I was just an extra. Although now that's a good thing.

• Golf
  • zagor
    zagor
    I was assigned and did extensive research on the neurological bipolar (manic-depressive) condition and submitted it to Awake! Editor, Harry Peloyan. The material was never used because it was decided by Writing Department Overseer, Lloyd Barry, that an article on this subject could open another "Pandora's Box" such as the October 8, 1991 Awake! cover series articles, which discussed sexual child abuse, did. By the way, I did not write nor do any research for the Oct. 8, 1991 articles.

• horrible life
    horrible life

Blondie or anyone: What happened to ELON14? What happened to his son? All I could find was that, if only he had seen the JW's for what they were just months before, his son would be alive.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/38271/1.ashx HL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit