Sending Love and Positive Energy to Outnfree

by Robdar 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Robdar
    Robdar

That is my prayer too, BG. I pray that the dr has the wisdom and knowledge to give the best care to our sweet friend.

• Alleymom
    Alleymom

Brenda ---

You are in my thoughts and prayers!

Marjorie

• Cowboy
    Cowboy

Aw, I have been away too long...

(((((((((( Brenda ))))))))))) Sending you all my best. Sorry I didn't know before.

(((( Robyn )))) Thanks for the thread.

David

• evita
    evita

Hugs to Brenda

Eva

• outnfree
    outnfree

Dear Friends,

Thank you once again for your loving thoughts and actions.

I am VERY relieved and (I think) pleased to report that the CT scans of abdomen/pelvis and chest did not show any evidence that the cancer has spread. So the elevated LDH (liver enzymes) levels are still a perplexing mystery, but I'll take it! Not sure I'm really, truly pleased that the MUGA Scan indicated that my heart is functioning well and therefore we can go ahead with the Adriamycin therapy, because the side effects are nastier, but it is also a frontline drug against the recurrence of breast cancer, so submit I will!

I have received cards and a box full of lovely hats from all across the country this past week or so. Thanks to Kat, Craig & Kate, and Essie.

David !!! I was thinking about you earlier this week and here you are! It's magic! Hope all is well with you & yours!

I am suffering from a head cold at the moment, but trusting that it will be gone in time for me to start my new chemo regimen next Thursday. In the meantime, thanks again to everyone for their participation and good wishes!

Love,

Brenda

• Alleymom
    Alleymom
    I am VERY relieved and (I think) pleased to report that the CT scans of abdomen/pelvis and chest did not show any evidence that the cancer has spread.; So the elevated LDH (liver enzymes) levels are still a perplexing mystery, but I'll take it!; Not sure I'm really, truly pleased that the MUGA Scan indicated that my heart is functioning well and therefore we can go ahead with the Adriamycin therapy, because the side effects are nastier, but it is also a frontline drug against the recurrence of breast cancer, so submit I will!

Hi, Brenda ---

Good news indeed that the CT scans were negative!

Let's hope the Adriamycin therapy won't be too rocky! You're a real trooper!

Hugs!
    Marjorie

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Hi Brenda!

Very good news indeed about the CT scans! Yay for you!

I have received cards and a box full of lovely hats from all across the country this past week or so. Thanks to Kat, Craig & Kate, and Essie.

Our pleasure we're glad it cheered you!

Here's a link to the Race for a Cure I'll be walking in on Sunday and I've added a pink ribbon pin to my hat to wear in your honor Brenda.

http://es56174.easystreet.com/default.asp

Wow 38 thousand people are participating in this in one way or another how cool is that! I'll be thinking of you, simplesally and my sister while doing this walk, every step I take I'm stomping out cancer cells!

Hugs!

Kate

*waves to cowboy*

• stopthepain
    stopthepain

where with you outnfree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Robdar
    Robdar

Hi David! Welcome back.

Hugs to all. Thanks for being there for Brenda.

• simplesally
    simplesally

Glad you are doing good................what is a muga scan???

Much love to you and thanks for being my supporter as well!!! Let me know when the next chemo is.........Prayers do work.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit