Sending Love and Positive Energy to Outnfree

by Robdar 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Robdar
    Robdar

Please join me tonight in a prayer vigil for Outnfree. Since Brenda's chemo is usually on Thursdays, I would like to do this every Thursday in order to send our energy, love and strength to this wonderful lady while she fights this awful disease.

Please send your good thoughts, positive vibes and prayers tonight starting at 8:00 central (9:00 Eastern, 7:00 Mountain, 6:00 Pacific) to Brenda Ryan (Outnfree's real name) in the Detroit, MI metro area. Let's visualize her cancer fading away while the chemo does its job without making her feel ill.

Some of you may not believe in the power of prayer. I hope that you will still join us. Sharing love and positive energy can only do good for the recipient by showing them that we care about them and reminding them that they are not all alone in this world.

Some of you have contacted me by pm asking for Brenda's address so that you can send cards and well wishes. One formum member has even sent her hand crocheted chemo caps. ( to Fleur). If you would like to send Brenda a card, please send me a pm and I will give you her address. Little tokens of love mean so much!

This is last weeks note from Brenda to the forum:

It is such a joy to sign on to this forum and to see these wonderful threads week after week! Thank you, (((((ALL)))))!

I told the oncologist today that I would do the Adriamycin alone. My first treatment with that will be on the 22nd of this month. Because the Adriamycin is often hard on the heart, I will have to have a MUGA scan next week: it measures the strength of the left ventricle's output, making sure that the heart muscle can take the possible hit the chemical may give its function. I will have four treatments, 21 days apart.

The elevated liver enzyme values has my doctor worried as well, so I will have CT scans of my abdomen and pelvis next week as well. Also, I am getting some edema under my affected arm and in my hand, so a CT scan of my chest is also in the cards.

Truth to tell, I was a bit overwhelmed when all these tests were ordered, but better to know if the cancer has spread than not knowing, right?

Good news is that my bone pain from the Neupogen shots is pretty much under control -- I don't have that fear (which only makes the pain worse) of things getting out of hand, and that's reassuring.

Thanks for keeping me in mind, everyone! And to Robyn for her faithfulness!

Love,

Brenda (who DOES feel "da love")

Brenda, how did the tests go? Please update us.

I'll see you tonight.

Love,

Robyn

• under74
    under74

I'm with ya. Hope everything is going somewhat well Brenda. All the best to you and yours

• Robdar
    Robdar

Sending out da love to Brenda....

• talesin
    talesin

I will be at an opening tonite, but at 10:00 pm Atlantic <---- note I will be thinking of you.

(note to Robdar: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/98388/1.ashx )

tal

• FlyingHighNow
  • lawrence
    lawrence

I'll be there in spirit.

• Robdar
    Robdar
    I will be at an opening tonite, but at 10:00 pm Atlantic <---- note I will be thinking of you. ; ;

;

(note to Robdar: ; http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/98388/1.ashx ; )

tal

Thanks for the info, Tal.

• Fleur
    Fleur

sending out lots of love and hugs and positive healing thoughts your way Brenda...

hugs,

essie

• prophecor
    prophecor

Bttt

• Robdar
    Robdar

Hey Brenda,

Muwah!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest