George Bush Asks Condy Permission to Pee

by professor 17 Replies latest social current

• under74
    under74

Of course it was or in the least the last director of FEMA suggested him and GB took it up...so were all the other asses that bungled everything that was supposed to be made better by GB after the whole National Security BS. But look now, they replaced the guy with the jerk that suggested everybody go out and buy duct tape to survive a terror attack. Granted the new guy has better credentials than being the head of a horse society...still...duct tape?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    still...duct tape?

Well, what do we expect from a prez who needs permission from a woman to go pee?

• under74
    under74

hehe, right you are fhn.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Under, did you ever dream GW would end up being such a huge nightmare? I knew it was going to be very bad last year when he was re elected. I never could have dreamt things would be this bad.

Mr. Prez, you need to remember zoom lenses.

• under74
    under74
    Under, did you ever dream GW would end up being such a huge nightmare?

I never thought it would be like this. I voted both times and both times for the other guys. I guess I hoped he would just be in 4 years and go with the flow...not make too many waves. I remember watching Saturday Night Live when Will Farell was still on and playing GB. It was a "what if" type skit. GB was in the White House and announcing that the Great Lakes were on fire...Mexico was Communist and reclaimed the border states. The whole US was a disaster. It was pretty funny but now I'm thinking it's pretty close to true.

• ithinkisee
  • talesin
    talesin

ithinkisee

That's not what the article says,

Once he saw what it said, Hershorn decided the note was interesting and worth publishing. The white parts of the picture were overexposed, so a Reuters processor used Photoshop to burn down the note. This is a standard practice for news photos, Hershorn says, and the picture was not manipulated in any other way.
    Around 4:30 p.m., Reuters transmitted two versions of the photo, including one that was tightly cropped around the note and Bush's hand.

• Simon
    Simon

"Me want wee wee
    - Mr President"

Our world, safe in his hands

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit