George Bush Asks Condy Permission to Pee

by professor 17 Replies latest social current

• professor
    professor

I would have posted this under humor if it wasn't real.

Yahoo News Link: Bush writes pee pee note.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

It's always funny to think of presidents and queens going to use the facilities.

• chrissy
    chrissy

lol. that can't be real.

• oldflame
    oldflame

I actually gained a little respect for the guy when he took responsibility for the lack in aid for the victums of Katrina, not much respect but a little

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

I think I can / need a Bathroom break?

Sure Bush took responsibility. He's already lame-ducking. Repubs are gonna need to fight a big Democrat push in '08, like in '92, and GWB doesn't have to worry about it.

• oldflame
    oldflame

Cygnus,

What we got to worry about in 2008 is Cheney and if he runs and gets the office we are in for real hell more than we are now.

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

Cheney is not electable, no way would he even get past a primary pitting him against Milton Henschel.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    What we got to worry about in 2008 is Cheney and if he runs and gets the office we are in for real hell more than we are now.

Wake up republican voters. Cheney probably is a big part of the reason this country's sinking further into hell everyday.

• under74
    under74
    Cheney probably is a big part of the reason this countries sinking further into hell everyday.

Him and Karl Rove. Karl Rove has a pact with Satan so we should watch out for whatever he has up his sleave.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Cheney probably is a big part of the reason this country's sinking further into hell everyday.
    Him and Karl Rove. Karl Rove has a pact with Satan so we should watch out for whatever he has up his sleave.

I bet George leaves the seat down. But nah, Laura probably makes the maid follow him and put it down.

Karl is laying low now like a snake in the grass. He's evil and so is Condi. Who appointed that horse show FEMA director that just stepped down? Was that Georgey boy?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit