Where can you turn to for help when there's nowhere left to go?

by JV 20 Replies latest jw friends

• JV
    JV

What organizations can you turn to? people? places? any ideas?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Can you provide a little clarifiaction to your thread/post please?

• lawrence
    lawrence

As stated in another post-

I worship daily by my life.

I give thanks and praise to the Creator.

(What organizations? Bozos, and dumbos, middle managers, creeps, hucksters, and then there are the mean ones.

What organization? Give up that CRAP!)

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I also believe we do not need an organization ton worship God

• JV
    JV

I'm not talking bout God or religion for christ sakes, just somebody to talk to.

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas
    Where can you turn to for help when there's nowhere left to go? What organizations can you turn to? people? places? any ideas? I'm not talking bout God or religion for christ sakes, just somebody to talk to.

Why continue to reduce your deepest hunger down to an object too tiny and far away to be present right where you are, right now? Such diminutive thoughts and beliefs have only failed you. Why look outside yourself when no person, place or ideas can give you what is already yours?

j

• nilfun
    nilfun

What's going on, JV?

(wonders if it has anything to do with that elder that was going to talk with you(?)

• JV
    JV

I didn't end up talking to him, i slept in, better use of my time. I don't know what's going on, the fire inside of me has been put out, I don't feel like doing anything all i do is sleep when i'm not at school, and i'm anxious and when I am up

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

you find what you CAN do something about ..and do it..

the things you cannot do anything about put them out of your mind until you CAN do something about them.

focus on your inner strengths.. the things that make you anxious , try to cut out of your life as much as possible. dont give the power of your sanity over to others.

• nilfun
    nilfun

((JV)) I'm so sorry! Sounds like you're going through a rough time right now...we're here to listen...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit