What The Bible Really Teaches- NEXT

by stillajwexelder 14 Replies latest watchtower bible

• M.J.
    M.J.

I'm with ya. I wish they'd do the Isaiah books again, cause they do trip over themselves in a couple places in that book.

What a bunch of busy work they run the drones through. How can long term dubs stand it?

• TheListener
    TheListener

I just wanna say that studying the What the Bible Really Teaches Book may be more than I and the wife can handle. She's gonna be pumped up with all kind of scholarly scriptural evidence on basic doctrine and I'm gonna be pissed that it doesn't make sense. I'm not going to debate each point with her but she's going to be tossing the "see it does make sense, what about this don't you agree with" line at me. Of course, you can't really answer and explain what you don't agree with because then you're a dirty little apostate. You are supposed to reply "oh my God!! I never realized that was the scriptural reason for ((whatever it is))), you are totally right. What a fool I've been."

It's going to be a rougher time than usual in the Listener household.

• Chia
    Chia

I'm sorry Listener. That really sucks. I don't miss those days of screaming inwardly, "Get me out of here!" Not one bit.

• Perry
    Perry

Sounds like the Borg is trying to shore up their doctrinal foundations..... interesting.

• peggy
    peggy

I personally wonder how the book study meeting attendence will fair? The Book Study already is one of the poorest attended meetings. I myself have made very few of the Book Study meetings since we began the Daniel book. Read it, studied it........done! I see no real purpose in attending the Book Study for the study of "what the bible really teaches". I wonder what others will do?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit