What The Bible Really Teaches- NEXT

by stillajwexelder 14 Replies latest watchtower bible

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Just to let you all know if you did not already, it has been announced in October KM that the book "What does the Bible Really teach " will be studied next at the Bookstudy after the Daniel Book

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

"What Does the Bible Really Teach?", eh? that'd be interesting - I wonder who they'll ask for an explanation!

• Funchback
    Funchback

The book ought to be called, "What the DUBS Really Teach".

• ezekiel3
    ezekiel3

Shocking

I will now have to put up with another three months of JW Alzheimer's: "Is that a new point? I don't remember reading that before."

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

You can be sure it will include the same old recycled thinking - Soul is not immortal, God is not a trinity, Dead do not go to hellfire -

The rest will be rules - Do not, do not, do not, do not - all using misapplied scriptures [mostly from the OT I assume]

I have a novel idea to float to the GB - Why not have a Bible study program that actually features the Bible -especially when entitling it "What the Bible really teaches." ? Now there's an idea. Actually reading the Bible like they do in most churches and letting it speak for itself!

Jeff

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Shocking

I will now have to put up with another three months of JW Alzheimer's: "Is that a new point? I don't remember reading that before."

I think that's when you reply, "That because it's in the BIBLE!!!"

Kwin

• XBEHERE
    XBEHERE

At least I'll be able to stomach that book, the Daniel book sucks ass! Who cares about who they think the march of world powers applied to or what that large statue stood for, or the banded tree, etc..you get the point.

• talesin
    talesin

XBEHERE

I just felt a wave of nausea and boredom wash over me when I read your post ... ugh, it's bringing back memories of "Babylon the Great has fallen".

t

• blondie
    blondie

They studied the Knowledge book and the Require Brochure at the book study. Their explanation it makes the publishers read and study the material before they start using it "in the field."

The publishers will need a mental break after trying to figure out the self-fulfilling propencies in the Daniel book.

Blondie

• TheListener
    TheListener

I was hoping we'd do the isaiah prophecy books again. Not because I like them mind you. But, because they bored the hell outa most dubs and caused many to miss quite a few book studies. Perhaps after the what the bible really teaches book they'll do the isaiah books again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit