Why the Mainstream Media's reluctance to publish WTS vs Quotes battle?

by EscapedLifer1 21 Replies latest jw friends

• free2beme
    free2beme

I hate to quote a post I posted, seems so governing body like, but it fits this subject ...

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/93362/1.ashx

Here is the thing, the Witnesses are not exactly something the rest of the world cares about. They're small, considered seperatist from the world and for the most part people know little to nothing about them. THEY LIKE IT THAT WAY! There is enough going on in the world, that is major and worth watching, without having to know that small group that knocks on your door on Saturday morning is sueing someone over a copyright. When I read the newspaper, I look for major events and things that would affect my family and I, and if I was not a former Witness ... I would most likely pass this story by and have it go unnoticed! Reality checks suck sometimes!

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    I have a feeling that, at least these cases regarding the DC's, the media doesn't want to go after a large contributor to the local economy.

Above is answer (A)

(B)Everybody already knows they suck.Example:try to submit a story-Hitler madman and murderer

DON'T STOP FIGHTING "Danny's fav quote "a tiger can take down an elephant if it bites it once a day"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit