AUSSIES: PLEASE READ THIS - Is JW accountant Australia's top tax fraud?

by ozziepost 26 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

blakkie,

Does anyone know any other Australian/Sydney/bethel scandals?

Do you remember the death of that sister from your congo after she gave birth to her baby? That was a fiasco involving the malfunctioning Hospital liaison committeen that contributed to that.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Blakky,

Is I said ethnic groups, would that ring a bell? Or.....

hell, send me a PM mate.

Cheers, ozzie

• blakky
    blakky

Ozzie,

Yeah i remember the sister. Her name was Anna, she was in Greek cong.. She was married to Corey form my cong. She died after giving birth. Blood Issue i assume. But i didnt know there was a stuff with the Blood liaison commitee.. Do tell??

I know a few of the ethnic groups/congs and english congs out that way. Were you from that way as well.

What are postings have there been from or on that cong?

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Oh boy... Sydney sure has had its share of scandals... I think we missed out on the scandals down here... I love a good controversy!

Actually part of me wishes that there was a scandal so I could talk about it with my mother and see her thoughts on it all....

hmmm... on further contemplation it just occured to me that there was a scandal concerning BlissIsIgnorance's family. I never knew of it till I came to this forum and reunited with her. So I guess there probably were scandals going on I just didn't know about them.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Blakky:

I'm just rushing out but I'll send you a PM late tonite.

Cheers, Ozzie

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

misspeaches:

Yep, what happened to Bliss was an abomination - so typical though!

Cheers, Ozzie

• etna
    etna

Hey guys, I've just joined about 6 months ago and saw your post on this guy. I know him very well and he hasn't learned at all from his past or jail.He is still in charge of his business but its under the guise of his cousin that its operating. His cousin goes to the meetings with his family and goes out preaching and takes his clients to stripclubs and brothels (good christian). Now the cousin is even suing his own father,an elder, over property and money (lots of family fights). I use to go to that Bonnyrigg hall, hell I was a major worker when we built the halls. Anyone still around? Is ozziepost still there or any other aussie? I am Italian too. Hope to hear from someone...

Etna

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit