OCT 1st WT SLAMS HIGHER EDUCATION.....AGAIN

by Mary 23 Replies latest jw friends

• zagor
    zagor
    Should Christian parents knowingly expose their children to that kind of environment for four or perhaps more years?

That is the essence of their manipulation techniques "you know what is right don't you, If you don't we'll tell ya." LMAO. Appealing on that little brain many jw parents have left after years of WTBS brain washing. I wonder if they are now allowed to include comments from 1996 (or thereabout) watchtower that opened the door to higher education. Amount of flip-flopping is mind boggling, no wonder that avarage dub is utterly confused and brain dead.

I just feel sorry for so many young and bright girls (in particular because they are usually more stuck if they don't have education but this can apply to boys just as well) there that will never have true chance to make something out of their lives and will end up either marrying way too early to some immature creep who can't even hold his pants together let alone take care of family or raise FAMILY as such, or will spend years knocking on doors and when they finally realize that life is passing them by and want to make some concrete changes, they'll be marginalized and tossed aside like an old rag. Because when "new system" doesn't come they'll be reminded that they should have "counted the cost" before becoming pioneer. Of course, when they thought about becoming one, no one seriously highlights that bible passage, lol. Instead they were reminded "seek first kingdom and everything else will be added to you"

It takes real life experience for one to wash out shadowy illusions this cult plants into young minds. I'm just grateful I realized it very, early. Admittedly it took some pretty dramatic events in my own life to fully realize it, but for many young dubs that will probably never happen, and they might spend lifetimes going through motions of highs and lows until they lose every other hope and aspirations but that of illusive "new order".

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Last Thursday, the PO said the BE book was "a college level book."

I cocked my eyebrow sharply at him. Hopefully he saw it...

• watson
    watson

The paycheck power of college

$23,000 Estimated annual "worth" of a university degree, based on income gaps between university graduates and non-university gradutates,

according to a survey conducted by the U.S. Census Bureau.

Watson

• MadTiger
    MadTiger

Blondie:

Sips the truth serum, and let's it out!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit