Fashion Crimes

by PaulJ 31 Replies latest jw friends

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Here is one huge pregnant fashion crime....

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

Is that Britters?

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Good grief, mis, where do you start with that one?

Nina

• misanthropic
  • Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Here is one huge pregnant fashion crime....

Now there is one fantastic argument in favour of celibacy. W

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

The one I particularly hate is in style right now. Pants that are low cut.

I cannot tell you how many times I have averted my eyes from an ugly sight - usually sported by women who were too heavy and oddly shaped to even be wearing these. Very few women can wear these pants. Only slender women with a good shaped torso and waist look good in them. I have only seen a few around. I once saw the top of some woman's butt crack! Come on now!

• Finally-Free
  • upside/down
    upside/down

Pregnant and smoking?

Nice...

u/d

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

FinallyFree:

Good picture. There is a coffee shop near where I live. One weekend I was in there sitting at a table eating breakfast. Then some big guy comes in and decides to sit at the counter - showing six inches of butt crack!

I had to change my seat so I wouldn't be staring at that while I was eating.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

I have to say that gnarly feet are my pet peeve too. It doesn't take much to even do your own pedicure. I gave myself one the other night and saved myself $25. And I did it in the comfort of my living room while I watched the tele. And what is it with the long toe-nail fashion right now? Seems every woman has toe-nails that are as long as my finger nails. Disgusting!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit