Yorkshire Ripper Peter Sutcliffe 'planning his own Jehovah's Witness funeral' at Broadmoor

by jwleaks 15 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Splash
    Splash

Who's the lucky elder who will conduct his funeral.

I'm certain that once he's died it will make national news and TV.

• defender of truth
    defender of truth

Him and Jimmy Savile were supposedly friends. He claimed to be 'cured' back in 2012, if you read this article. What a fine 'Witness' this news should give to people in the community...

"During the calls, which the Sun reports were made every Tuesday and lasted 15 minutes, he also defends Jimmy Savile, as police investigate 300 cases of alleged abuse by the former BBC star across three decades. 

He claimed the victims were talking 'rubbish' and insisted his old friend was innocent. 

Sutcliffe, whose reign of terror spanned between 1975 and 1980 in one of the most notorious serial killer cases in British history, was also taped boasting about how many visitors and penpals, some as young as 21, he had."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2234709/Peter-Sutcliffe-Cured-Yorkshire-Ripper-speaks-hopes-leaving-Broadmoor.html#ixzz3RRUcB8D6 
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Is it just me, or does anyone else here think that a psychopath and the WT religion is, actually... a strangely good fit?

• JHK
    JHK
    I would never give a talk funeral to him. My conscience would not allow me.
  • OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    vidiot: Is it just me, or does anyone else here think that a psychopath and the WT religion is, actually... a strangely good fit?

Like hand and glove.

Two peas in a pod.

Mirror image...

Yes. Good fit. Superb, in fact.

The Watchtower doctrine fits perfectly into a psychopathic serial killer's mental functioning. Just like Rose West, the opportunity to actually avoid going to heaven, where the insubstantial existence could not offer the chance to slice and dice bodies, Sutcliffe has had his most fervent desires answered through the JW religion.

He gets to come back again.

The ego-centric mental functioning of a pyschopath is incapable of changing, incapable of being anything other than what it is. A pyschopath will never, and can never, change. Ever.

The blending of the JW doctrine with the pyschopathic mind is as smooth and perfect of a fit as mixing cream in your coffee.

Delusion...meet delusion. Insanity. In its purest form.

Is the institutional administration aware that the JWs that visit this madman are promising him that he will return to this earth? Do they know that the JWs are fulfilling the wishes of a madman who just can't wait to start all over again?

To add:

A pyschopathic mind never changes. Their behavior will - in order to get what they want and desire. But the thought is the same - get what they want always. Change and control the environment and you can change behavior - but even in that changed/controlled environment is a mind that continues to plot the next best course of action to accomplish their overriding need to fulfill their fantasy. The JWs walked into that prison and gave him exactly what he needed - a new way to make his fantasy reality. The fantasy has not changed. It can't. He sees the JW religion as an opportunity to continue to be who he is - a madman.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

And here is another thing: the JWs have promised a serial killer madman that he will return in a physical body, with fresh victims ready and waiting, outside the confines of an insane asylum. 

Why wouldn't you take that promise if you were Sutcliffe? Especially as the JWs have promised that the 'bad' people will be killed first. Bad people, in Sutcliffe's mind, are all those who put him where he is right now and are guarding him. He will LOVE the JW Paradise - no policemen, no lawyers - just those gullible JWs to deal with.

And...the JWs have promised that the Paradise, after resurrection, will be drug-free. Imagine - not even psychotropic drugs to hold him back! Truly the doctrine to tug the heartstrings of a madman. And he will be perfect. A perfect madman.

*maybe the JWs are only 'fulfilling prophecy' - Sutcliffe could be Satan - "let loose at the end of a 1000 years to roam this earth..." The JWs must be like Judas Iscariot..."just fulfilling Jehivah's will for them". You know how it goes when Jehovah calls..."it's a dirty job, but someone's gotta do it..."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit