ITHINKISEE Update: My wife is starting to look at apostate sites.

by ithinkisee 25 Replies latest members private

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

That's great.

It may only be a matter of time before she reads this site on her own anyways.

PM me going forward if you'd like. I've been keeping up to date on your threads.

• jaredg
    jaredg

ITIS....i think the best thing to do is just be honest. let her know that you had nothing but the best intentions by posting on here and that we are all very excited about meeting you wife. hopefully she will see that you were not trying to be malicious or decitful. your wife seems to be an understanding person so hopefully she will not get upset.

jared

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

Why bring secrecy and deceit into what so far is a beautiful story? Why paint the rose?

You posted your story and concerns here because of their importance, because so very much was at stake and you needed help and feed back. What's to be ashamed of? Why hide?

I'm with Jaredg. Lay your cards on the table. If honesty and open communication are not part of your relationship, then, you have come this far for nothing.

My feelings,

alt

j

• bebu
    bebu

Perfectly said, J!

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

Jaredg and JamesThomas have very valid points, and I would honestly tend to agree with them. On the other hand, you know your wife best... and women are complex creatures......... Your wife's exit is no doubt an extremely emotional journey for her, and knowing that her journey has been a (sort of) public one might not be a welcome surprise.

So.... if you decide to leave all the posts online for her to read, prepare her well for them before she reads them. As JamesThomas said, you posted here because there was a lot at stake. She may just appreciate you all the more for caring about her enough to want the feedback of people who could help you.

GGG

• Hellrider
    Hellrider
    Hell raiser

Thats what I suggested, I think

Yes, I overlooked your post, sorry (it`s hellrider, actually...)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit