New Press Release ready for Quotes website battle

by EscapedLifer1 38 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• EscapedLifer1
    EscapedLifer1

Revised PR (dropping the "loaded" language to see if this helps) has been sent to the following additional outlets:

AP, UPI, Reuters, CNN, NPR, MSNBC.

Perhaps if one of the newswires above (AP, UPI, Reuters) picks up the story, more of the network and regional media outlets will take it more seriously. Here's hoping!

Brandon

• gringojj
    gringojj

Ok I sent it to the Boston paper, the Springfield paper, the Worcester paper, and my local paper in Mass. Lets see what happens!

• EscapedLifer1
    EscapedLifer1

gringojj,

Awesome!!!

Brandon

• gringojj
    gringojj

I wonder if this press release can be read before the showing of that PBS show Knocking?

• EscapedLifer1
    EscapedLifer1

gringojj,

Cool Idea. I just went to the Knocking website, and emailed them the PR. I wonder what they'll think?

Brandon

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

Sent it to:

• The Seattle Times
    • The Seattle Post-Intelligencer
    • The Stranger
    • The Washington Free Press

SNG

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

You are all so good to go bravo!

80% of apostate news on the google news alerts have been from me.

Love the company.

• hubert
    hubert

bttt

I think we should keep this at the top, to see if anyone adds to the press release list.

Hubert

• EscapedLifer1
    EscapedLifer1

Hubert,

good point! What I've written in my PR is definitely not the only way to get the point across. I have seen snippets in other threads of some really good stuff others have written. Maybe we can use this thread to gather them all together for everyone to review pick what parts they want to use themselves.

Brandon

• EscapedLifer1

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit