• jgnat
    jgnat

Beautiful, absolutely beautiful.

• Quentin
    Quentin

Nice...

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Eisen, simply beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing. Please do share your current project! I'd love to see it.

(((( Robdar )))) Thank you for your encouragement to Eisen.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Very lovely work.

I do believe that our art reflects our soul. And, Eisenstein, your's is a beautiful one.

I am so touched that you posted a sample of your work for me and the others to see. I hope that you will show us more in the future.

Hugs,

Robyn

• chrissy
    chrissy

very nice work, eisenstein

i have tried working w. oil paints so i can appreciate the level of talent your painting reflects. my one dimensional paintings of birds and flowers are not um, quite that good. but it is such a wonderful creative outlet at any level.

thanks for sharing.

:)chrissy

• Carol
    Carol

WOW E. absolutely gorgeous. If you ever decide to reproduce as a poster, I'd love to purchase to hang in my office. Glas to see you followed such good advice. My daughter writes poetry....often dark....but expression, no matter what medium used, is extremely important. Please, if you choose to, share future works with us.

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

eisenstein, your work is excellent! Thanks for sharing with us! Robdar, sounds like you encouraged young einstein eisenstein ... and the encouragement is paying off! Just beautiful! Very talented!

Love,

ESTEE

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

DANG!!!

Good stuff!

• eisenstein
    eisenstein

((((Thanks, you guys))))

T.S. yes that is the brooklyn bridge that so many people walked over to escape the nuclear-bomb-like smoke that fell from the towers sept 11. AND they walked right by the WT headquarters who, I later found out from this board, had closed their blinds and kept right on working, not offering a drop of water to any of those walking by. I pray that this is not true for their sakes.

btw, I did something recently I now regret because I had forgotten this, how could I have? I thought that maybe the money would get to the victims in the New Orleans area faster by sending it to the WT, I think I was dilusional that day...I just hope and pray that the money doesn't just go to building Kingdom Halls. OMG...

((((Robdar)))) thank you, yours is a beautiful soul too, hope to meet some day

kim

PS. Carol you have a pm :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit