An oil pastel for Robdar and this forum

by eisenstein 18 Replies latest jw friends

• eisenstein
    eisenstein

When I first found this forum it was a year after September 11. I had recently seen the Dateline special on the pedofiles in the organization and was completely dismayed. Everyone on this board has inspired me through the last couple or so years, especially Robdar. She told me to start doing my artwork again to express my thoughts.

Here is something I did when I was younger, but scanned it in to the computer and in photoshop and retouched it some. I have recently started on a very contraversial piece, that I may share when I am finished.

I am slowly regaining my life back, I am working again, several people on this forum encouraged me when I had been laid off. Thank you,

Sincerely,
    eisenstein

• talesin
    talesin

That's beautiful, E. Is that the Brooklyn bridge? Thank you for sharing, it can be hard to show your art to others, I appreciate it.

tal

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Eisenstein, that is absolutely beautiful!! I'm glad Robdar gave you that advice, cher. I'm working on regaining my life (still) now, too. But this time it's different. I've been working so long and hard that there hasn't been time for me to indulge myself in even taking care of myself. Now that I'm forced to seek SSI/SSD disability income, I'm taking the time to indulge myself where my talents are concerned at last.....and I hope to be posting some portraits in pastel that I'll be doing soon.

Very, very nice, Eis! Keep it up.

Frannie

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Not only is it beautiful, the colors are amazing, it looks as if you have professional level skills. Thank you for sharing this with us.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

eisenstein- What an incredible work of art!

• Mulan
    Mulan

Gorgeous. You are very talented. Thanks for sharing.

• eisenstein
    eisenstein

Thank you for Your positive responses, it is a combined pastel and oil pastel (using some pointalism techniques).

Talesin, yes that's the brooklyn bridge...

(((Frannie!!!))) Enjoy and take good care of yourself, I would like to see some of your portraits when you do them.

Love Kim

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

eisen,

beautiful and well done. may i ask, if there is any symbolism for you in inlcuding the brooklyn bridge in the peice, as we all know that World HQs are right next to the bridge, pretty much. (?)

thanks for sharing.

:)

TS

• alw
    alw

It's beautiful - enjoy this art form - a fantastic healing process - . and please share your new project with us. alw

• MerryMagdalene

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit