DO YOUR PART TO SUPPORT QUOTES!

by ezekiel3 17 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

It might also be appropriate for those of you who hum showtunes to do so on Quotes behalf.

Selections from "Man of LaMancha" would be most appreciated.

"Hmm hmmmm

hmmm hm-hmmmm-mmm hmmmmmmmmm,

Hmm hmmm

hmmm hm-hmmmm-mmm hmmmmmmmmm..."

Join in!

• Quotes
    Quotes

rebel8: just a guess from me, but perhaps the online post editor is choking invisible characters in your document that you are not even aware of.

Try This: first, copy and paste into NOTEPAD (or any other simple text editor) then, copy from NOTEPAD into the JWD post editor.

~Quotes, of the "Humming Showtunes" class

• Will Power
    Will Power

I'm going to print out some cheques and give them to friends so that they can make a donation the next time there's a tap tap at their door

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch
    I'm going to print out some cheques and give them to friends so that they can make a donation the next time there's a tap tap at their door

And if its in the territory, I'll definitely be able to enjoy the dub's reactions to it. Who knows maybe one of my family members might get it? That would be sweet!

• dorayakii
    dorayakii

Yesterday, I worte to Stephen Bates the Religious Affairs correspondant of the British newspaper, The Guardian, alerting him to this matter...

For those who wish to write to him, the address is: [email protected]

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Want a Tshirt to make a statement to the world about Quotes' mistreatment??

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/98196/1.ashx

Do YOUR part

• sf
    sf

Saturday I sent out five checks. Three to the addresses in this thread. One to a local kingdumb hellhole. And one to my childhood kingdumb hellhole.

Felt good!

sKally

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

Guys, in case anyone is interested and has any connections in the media (newspapers, radio, TV) to whom you can send the press release from Qoutes, send me a PM. I have it in english and spanish.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit