The Golden Hand Shake

by Grouper 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Grouper
    Grouper

I am interested to know how many of you during CO visit gave him the money hand shake. I for one gave money through a hand shake to the CO on his last day of his visit. I remember my parents and other family members although being poor, giving the CO a nice amount of money with the golden hand shake or the sneeky sports coat pocket drop. One of my uncles although a witness, went to meetings only as a creature of habit (not really believing or able to defend) and would give a good dime when the CO visited, I think he felt as this being the way he contributed to Jahs organization.

P.S. Do the COs declare this money on their taxes? How much do you think they get?

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Our PO told us that we should at one of our meetings, saying that the CO makes almost no money and these gifts help him to live comfortably. *gack* Give me a break, what bills does he have? No house payment, no car pament, no phone bill, no gas bill, no food bill, no medical bills ... I'd say he's already comfortable for a floor cleaner.

Kwin

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Double post! Kwin

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

I'm sure when they take off thier jacket they pull out the cash and say, "Well, I DECLARE" and that's as far as it goes. Remember, that cash is Caeser's but God gave it to him. Silly people. I was such a poor pioneer that the CO once gave me $20.00 how about that!

W.Once

• ithinkisee
    ithinkisee

I wouldn't mind giving my CO a golden shower.

-ithinkisee

• kwintestal
    kwintestal
    I wouldn't mind giving my CO a golden shower.

I wouldn't mind giving my last one a golden glove style smile improvement.

Kwin

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

itis, a shower of coinage, how beautifully christian of you!

steve

• ithinkisee
    ithinkisee
    a shower of coinage, how beautifully christian of you!

Uh ... yeah ... ... of course ...

That's what I meant.

-ithinkisee

• ChrisVance
    ChrisVance

That's really funny. Here in Mexico when you bribe a cop for a traffic infraction that's how you do it, with a handshake. They get very nervous it you try to just hand the money to them.

• Es
    Es

LOL @ Ithinkisee heheheh what a great comment.

I never saw this at my congo but thats not to say it didnt or doesnt happen.

But your right Kwin what freaking bills do they have to pay

es

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit